Extra 3: Little Skirt

The merchant thoughtfully attached a wearing video.

Deng Xi clumsily imitated the steps of getting dressed on the black stage in the video, and slowly put on the little skirt indiscriminately.

He knew that these were clothes worn by female humans, but the little mute said that boys can also wear small skirts as long as they like.

Deng Xi put on the fluffy biulingbiuling sequined skirt with white gauze without any psychological burden. The zipper on the back couldn't be pulled up halfway, and a large white greasy skin was exposed on the back.

The mermaids who have been in the deep sea all the year round have a pale skin, and the delicate butterfly bones are still slightly pink.

The transparent white stockings pulled up forcefully showed a circle of thigh flesh, and there were beautiful lace leg rings.

It's a beautiful little wedding dress.

When Si Jisheng came in, Deng Xi had just pulled off the zipper on his back, and hooked his fingertips around the lace leg ring on his leg, trying to pull it off.

His footsteps stopped for an instant, and his breathing stopped slightly.

Deng Xi was taken aback for a moment, not shy.

In the cognition of the little mermaid, he doesn't think that wearing a small skirt is a matter of avoiding the eyes of the crowd.

He trotted over, the sequins shone like a beautiful elf, fluttering his own transparent little wings, his blond hair shone golden in the light, and he threw himself into the little mute's arms, "I saw the star net said, this is I'll buy the clothes for the wedding."

Deng Xi turned around, "It's so beautiful."

It was shining.

Si Jisheng's chest rose and fell slowly, and after a while, he replied in a hoarse voice, "Mmm, it's pretty."

Not referring to the skirt.

After wearing it, this skirt becomes even more beautiful.

Deng Xi was a little distressed, "But I seem to have bought it wrong."

Si Jisheng denied, "I didn't buy it wrong. If you like it, you can wear it like this." He said in a low voice, "Change it if you don't like it." Deng Xi bent

over Curve your eyelids, nod your head.

Once you're done trying it on, it's time to take your clothes off.

The white stockings made Deng Xi's legs hurt a little, he sat on the edge of the bed, shaking his legs, Si Jisheng squatted in front of him, and helped him take off the socks on his legs.

When Deng Xi pulled the skirt up, he noticed that there was a lace leg ring on the top.

It is hollowed out, and there is a heart in the middle. After the complicated buckle is released, the lace leg ring falls to the ground, revealing a heart-shaped leg underneath.

A little itchy.

When Deng Xi was about to look down, a dry kiss fell on his thigh like a feather.

The little mermaid's ears turned red instantly, and she stared blankly at the little mute, because the skirt of the wedding dress was a little too big, and when the kiss fell, the man's face would slightly touch the fluffy lace on the little skirt, and the tip of his nose was slightly sunken. into the skirt.

Even though it was only worn for a while, the skirt was full of the warm scent of the little mermaid.

Deng Xi stuttered, "Little dumb why, why did you kiss me?"

Si Jisheng raised his body slightly, raised his eyes, "There is no reason."

He kissed if he wanted to, there was no reason.

Si Jisheng asked back, "Can't we kiss?"

Deng Xi was forced to ask and couldn't say a word.

You can kiss, but how can you suddenly kiss this kind of place.

Still have to ask him like this.

The leg socks were pulled loose, and the unzipped skirt would slide off with a slight movement.

The one who agreed to help him undress, the little mute lied.

good or bad.

Deng Xi buried herself in the man's shoulder and neck. This time he persisted a little longer, but he did not escape the end of sobbing and crying out of breath.

The transparent white stockings did not take off until the end, but there were a few more confusions, because of Deng Xi's excessive struggle, the scratches that were accidentally torn, became tattered.

In the end it became completely unusable, and it was thrown into the trash with a clear liquid, soggy.

The knee-length wedding dress was cleaned by the machine housekeeper, dried again, and hung back in the owner's cloakroom.

But when the little mermaid woke up the next day, she angrily stuffed it into a small corner of the cloakroom when she saw it.

Never want to see it again.