95

The court meeting on the disappearance of the marshal after the war and the failure of command claimed to be open to the entire empire, but in fact, except for the ten-minute video that Deng Xi saw, the rest of the meeting was hidden by the royal family. Go, leaving a blank black screen.

Except for the dozen or so people who were in the meeting that year, no one knew what happened behind the meeting.

The final court judgment has not been known to the public, but simply stated the marshal's alien identity, and disappeared because he was seriously injured and needed medical treatment.

This trial meeting is so over.

No one explained why the empire was defeated, and who would bear the lives lost in the flames of war.

Back then, the official accounts of the royal family and the military were almost captured by the public, but as time passed, few people mentioned it anymore.

But now, the previous elder suddenly told everyone that the verdict issued by the trial meeting was not the marshal, nor the military department, but the elders who seemed to have nothing to do with this matter.

Under the first few text messages on the headline, everyone was discussing——[Help, the more I think about it now, the more creepy I get. Wasn’t the trial meeting discussing why the empire was defeated? Everyone thinks that the marshal turned into a shark, and after losing consciousness, we were wiped out by the federal army because there was no one to command, but you look at the verdict, is there a possibility that the Council of Elders is the biggest responsible party, otherwise why would the royal family Such a sentence? 】

[Otherwise, why did the elder want the elder to pay compensation to those who died in the military department, and look at his last few words, why did he "apologize" for them, and why did he emphasize that "I" paid the compensation for them? 】

[I always feel that those judgments are not for us to read, and the last few sentences are not for us. 】

[Who did you tell that to? dead? 】

【I can only say that the body is not afraid of the oblique shadow. 】

...

The adjutant hung up the communication, and then dialed back to the secretary-general, "The marshal means to find out where the elder went yesterday, and leave the rest to you."

After the Secretary-General got the news in the middle of the night, he hurried to the Military and Political Building and asked nervously, "What is the Marshal's attitude?"

The adjutant said bluntly, "Don't let the heat drop, whether you can win this battle depends on you."

After the Secretary-General received an affirmative answer, he anxiously issued an urgent summoning order.

The adjutant lay back excitedly, and was begged by the secretary-general. He bit the bullet and dialed this communication to the marshal in the middle of the night.

He, a big bastard who can only use guns, doesn't understand anything about the twists and turns on the star network to engage in public opinion.

The adjutant stayed up all night, browsing the star network over and over again.

·

After Si Jisheng finished dealing with the matter at hand, he stopped looking at the light brain, put Deng Xi, who had been about to kiss him, to sleep, rubbed his brows, and carefully checked the progress of the contract issuance, the data in various fields uploaded by each star back to the headquarters , to make new modifications.