29

The communication was abruptly cut off.

The treatment room was plunged into darkness in an instant, and for a long time, there were a few suppressed gasps in the darkness. This breath seemed to fill the long-term emptiness, and the mind was pulled back to reality.

The monitoring system immediately issued a piercing siren, like a sharp knife point constantly piercing the fragile eardrum, sharp and cruel.

The body began to appear non-stop mermaid.

The raised silvery ears and cheeks gradually covered the scales all over the body, gradually connecting the webbed palms.

Hearing the sound, the adjutant who rushed over hadn't stepped in yet, but was startled by a monster-like humanoid shark in the dark. He held the laser gun on his waist, and said dryly, "Marshal, are you lying in the treatment room by yourself?" cabin, or should I come in person?"

Since the end of this operation, their chief locked himself in the treatment room and never came out again. The adjutant was always worried, for fear that in the event of a riot, the treatment room alone would not be able to contain the crazy merman.

Yinxia, ​​who had been stagnant in the darkness for a long time, slowly moved. He lowered his head and took off his mechanical gloves, and unbuttoned his combat uniform, looking down at something.

It is a bracelet.

The fishing line was thin and soft, and the blue scales shone dimly.

Because of the webbed fingers, his movements are stiff and clumsy, and the sharp claws are very careful not to tear the fishing line.

From the adjutant's point of view, when he was going to be unable to hold back and shot down the nervous chief during the riots, Yinmao suddenly walked towards him, carrying damp and cold water vapor all over his body.

The merman's latent voice made the interstellar language vague and weird. In order for the adjutant to hear it clearly, he could only speak slowly, "Send these two fish scales to the scientific research institute."

The adjutant carefully caught a fish scale released by the marshal, and was about to ask where the other one was. The next moment, he saw Yinsha raised his arm and cut off the root of a silver scale with his sharp claws.

The scales on the merman's body were very tough, and each piece was connected to the muscles of the body. The webbed palms tore off the silver scales with sticky fingertips, and the blood flowed down drop by drop, splashing on the cold ground.

This piece of silver scale with flesh and blood was placed in the palm of the adjutant.

The adjutant almost felt his scalp go numb, "Yes."

He reminded, "The treatment cabin."

Yinjiao paused, uttered a strange mocking voice, turned around and walked towards the specially made treatment cabin in the treatment room.

The jeer was not directed at the adjutant.

He knew it.

The adjutant looked at the machine that said it was a treatment cabin, but it was actually no different from a torture tool. When a person lay flat on it, his hands and feet would be shackled separately.

When the marshal cannot control the mermaid transformation, the shackles that lock the feet will physically and effectively restrain the human legs from turning into fish tails, and the fish tails that are forcibly restrained will cause physiological pain, filling the legs all the time , and the erected iron bed will automatically be retracted into the treatment cabin behind him.