20

The conch was abandoned under the gray sand on the seabed, and the smooth threads were covered with gravel again, completely shrouded in darkness.

Before Deng Xi left, he couldn't help but look back again. The sand on the seabed spread for several kilometers, covered with dense shells, and a small conch was caught in it. not see.

This conch is Deng Xi's favorite conch. It has complicated threads and orderly swirls. It is a beautiful blue-green color mixed with white spots.

Is a very rare species.

Deng Xi only had this one, and he gave the only one to the little mute, and he couldn't give the little mute another one that was as good-looking.

"Little dumb, why don't we look for it again?" Deng Xi turned around and wanted to ask Yinwei if he wanted to stay, "Or you go back to eat first, and I myself..."

There was nothing behind the little mermaid, and Silver Tail swam away without knowing when.

Deng Xi blinked blankly, and froze in place helplessly. Silver Tail was swimming much faster than him. In just a few seconds, he had already swam far, far. Can't catch the distance.

In the past, the little mute would not leave him alone, but today he swam away without saying a word, Deng Xi thought, the conch should be lost, and the little mute must be a little unhappy.

Deng Xi swam his tail fin and followed him, but because he was swimming too slowly, Silver Tail didn't intend to wait for him, and could only watch helplessly as the distance between himself and the little mute widened.

Silvertail looked very, very unhappy.

Deng Xi thought about whether there were conch shells in his collection that could hear the sound of the waves and were equally beautiful. While thinking, he swung his tail fin and tried his best to catch up with Silver Tail.

Slowly, Deng Xi was able to see the silver tail clearly at the beginning, then he could only see the outline, and finally only a little silver was left, completely disappearing in the turbulent waves.

Deng Xi had no strength left, so he could only stop and drift with the current, and rested for a while, but he didn't know where he was swept by the waves.

In the vast ocean, the "buildings" on the seabed are changing all the time. Deng Xi has just moved to this sea area for a few days, and is not very familiar with the surrounding areas of the sea area.

All in all, Deng Xi lost his way.

The little mermaid floated up and down on the surface of the sea, her head was dizzy, she couldn't tell where the right swimming direction was, and she was so tired that she wanted to sink into the sea right away.

Deng Xi suddenly felt that he was the only one left in the whole sea, empty, he lowered his head and rubbed his eyes, the sea water covered his face, and then flowed down his cheeks.

He was a little tired and a little sleepy.

want to rest.

Stomach is still growling.

want to eat.

Deng Xi sank into the water, wanting to look around to see if there was any edible seaweed, and to fill his stomach first.

When the underwater world unfolded in front of his eyes, Deng Xi couldn't help rubbing his eyes again, suspecting that he was wrong.

A bit of silver that will disappear in the blink of an eye waits quietly in the distance.

Deng Xi's eyes lit up.

The little mute was always at the bottom of the sea, and he was not left behind.