37

The airship turned on the autopilot mode, and went straight to the top floor of the military building through a special flight channel.

The top floor of the Military and Political Building is connected to another building with a transmission channel, which is the treatment center of the military department. This channel was opened three years ago, in order to connect the marshal's treatment room on the top floor with the treatment center to achieve the fastest first aid. Effect.

It is impossible and will not allow family members to enter the military and political building, and the family area of ​​the military headquarters can only be arranged in the treatment center.

Now this passage is convenient for Deng Xi, he can ride the flying chair back and forth on both sides without going up and down the stairs.

After getting off the spaceship, the flying chair floated unsteadily beside Si Jisheng, like a little tail behind him, still pink, biulingbiuling and shining.

Because of this tail, the marshal himself does not look like commuting to work at the military headquarters, but rather like bombing the streets in a shopping mall.

The secretary-general who was waiting on the top floor almost thought he was dazzled. He looked at the steering wheel in the flying chair. The new species that has been rumored all over the past two days is a precious mermaid that seems to be having a lot of fun.

He couldn't help but look at their usual cold and solemn Marshal.

"Bang—" There was a slight sound, Deng Xi hadn't learned how to brake, and couldn't dodge in time, and the flying chair hit the secretary-general's leg.

Deng Xi looked up at this strange human being in a panic, lowered his eyelids helplessly, but still politely said in human language, "I'm sorry."

He doesn't know much yet.

The little mermaid with blond hair and blue tail obediently raised her face and apologized.

Under the serious expression of the Secretary-General, there was a strange kindness. He held the folder in his hand and leaned slightly, "My honor."

Si Jisheng narrowed his eyes slightly, raised his hand to put on Deng Xi's flying chair, dragged it back to him, and said coldly, "Where is the family area?"

The secretary-general snapped back to his senses, and returned to his usual solemn look in a second, "On the b floor of the treatment center, I will take my husband—" the man paused, and under the indifferent gaze of the marshal, he forcibly turned, "The marshal will personally go?"

Si Jisheng nodded slightly, "Lead the way."

The secretary reminded, "Your therapist will have a conversation with you in half an hour."

Si Jisheng responded, unmoved.

The secretary-general was stunned, and had to believe that the adjutant was telling the truth. Their marshal is not an old tree blooming, how could he tolerate someone playing "bumper cars" in the military and political building? Also wasting working hours doing these little things.

The only problem is.

The secretary-general glanced at the new species in the flying chair again, his eyes were so kind that his heart almost melted.

The mermaid at such a young age doesn't know if he is an adult, and he is too obedient. Why does the marshal's object not match the marshal's own style of painting at all.

The Secretary-General leads the way.

Taking Deng Xi with him, Si Jisheng walked all the way from the passage on the top floor to the treatment center without looking sideways, and then went down to the family area on the b floor.