Extra 7

The blond-haired blue-tailed mermaid cub swam forward with its tail swinging. The little chimaera held the caught fish. Although he disagreed a bit, he also frowned and followed behind Xixi, staring at the little mermaid warily. dolphin.

"Little dolphin?" Xixi cautiously swam forward, the rotting bones of the big dolphin didn't smell good, but this time, the mermaid cub didn't cover her nose.

The little dolphin stopped with its head against the big dolphin. It circled around the mermaid cub, and then circled and circled. After turning around for a while, it swam to the pile of bones with its fins , continue to circle.

Back and forth several times.

Xixi was dizzy, "Don't spin any more." He shook his head, "Xixi is dizzy, dizzy..."

fool.

The little chimaera couldn't help but pursed its lips, and dragged the mermaid cub out of the current vortex that the dolphin came out of, "It wants you to help it."

Xixi blinked her blue eyes and tilted her head, "Help? Help for what?" He lowered his head, looked at his little hands and short fish tails, although he felt that he couldn't help those who were much bigger than him. The little dolphin didn't know what to do, but he mustered up his courage, "Xixi can help with anything!"

The little silver shark guessed, "It probably wants the big dolphin to swim again."

The mermaid cub is still too young, he doesn't have the concept of "corpse" and "death", but Xixi still knows that it is impossible for a large dolphin whose tail bones are rotten like this to swim again.

Xixi was a little helpless, he tentatively swam into the little dolphin, and patted each other's fins, as if making friends, holding the little dolphin's fins, patted, "Little dolphin, listen to me ~"

The rising tail is slightly prolonged.

The mermaid's clear voice made the little dolphin groan. Its voice is not like that of the blue whale, which can resound through the entire sea area, but at least it also runs through the bottom of the sea.

Little Yinxia was stunned for a moment, realizing that Xixi was talking to the little dolphin.

Two different species and two different languages ​​are like miracles. For example, the little chimaera only now realizes that the language Xixi has been speaking is not the language he is speaking now.

The cub's mind is more fragile, and it is easier to fall into the mermaid's voice. After realizing it, this species born from the eggshell is different from the mermaid in every way except its appearance.

Xixi swam up to the little dolphin, moved her tail and moved up, rubbed her soft face against the cold dolphin's head, and patted the top of the little dolphin's head with her small hands, "Is that big dolphin your mother? "

"Do you want it to swim?"

The little dolphin pushed the little mermaid cubs with its head, almost sending Xixi flying.

It's like nodding your head and saying "yes".

Xixi whispered, "Can the nest tell you a secret?" The mermaid cub said softly in its clumsy and naive language, "There are two nests in the body of the nests, and so does the big dolphin. I have left this body and swam to the sky."

"Well, the sky seems to be a place as beautiful as the sea." That's what the inheritance memory said, it must be true!

Xixi continued, "You can think that it is swimming happily in another 'sea' now, and has found a lot of fish for itself to eat." He touched the dolphin's head with his small hand, "The nests have grown up. , you can find it to play!"