69

The power of the empire is shared by the military, the council of elders, and the royal family, but this supposedly indestructible triangle became unbalanced three years ago because of the collapse of the support point.

The defeat of the army, the disappearance of the marshal, the exposure of the foreign race, followed by the Council of Elders was also dragged into this bottomless pool of dirty water. At the top of the empire, the relationship between the three has long been uneven, and there are no problems. It didn't happen, and the royal family, which has always been safe, has gained the upper hand in these years.

But the Imperial Army is the most terrifying force in the entire interstellar, and the Imperial Armory and all combat forces only obey the orders of the Marshal.

The royal family and the Presbyterian Church are still deeply afraid of this murderous and decisive ruler.

The marshal is limited by the people and is willing to accept the arrangement three years ago, but it does not mean that the military department is really a soft bun.

Si Jisheng stared slightly, but his silver eyes couldn't see the deep meaning clearly, and flipped through the documents in his hand lightly.

The conference hall fell into dead silence.

On the other side of the conference table, the young and vigorous prince of the royal family looked pale, obviously lacking in concentration, and imperceptible cold sweat overflowed from his forehead.

Sitting beside him was a person who was completely hidden under a black cloak. He couldn't see his face clearly, but he was much calmer.

If the military department is the spear and shield of the empire, and the elders handle various policies of the empire, then the royal family is a symbol of the empire to the outside world and to the people. Regardless of whether the blood is shallow or deep, members of various royal families form a parliament.

The Parliament has a veto power over every policy of the Empire.

After a while, the man in black suddenly said, "Gran, is that what I taught you?"

An old and aged voice.

The young member of the royal family took a deep breath and said, "It is indeed my turn to sign that document." Grann's tone changed from moment to moment, and he could clearly hear a bit of panic, "But Your Excellency, that is meaningless Isn't it?"

"This agreement cannot be realized!"

"Ugh—"

The sound of files being flipped.

The silver eyes were always fixed on the page indifferently, as if the other party was a clown, and he didn't even bother to give a glance.

Arrogant, rude and defiant!

Fear to the extreme was the anger that swept over him. Gran was about to question the attitude of the other party, but was patted on the shoulder, and his head, which was surging with blood, calmed down for a moment. In the end, he could only shout stiffly, "Teacher."

The man in black chuckled, "He's still young, Your Excellency, His Excellency the Duke really couldn't leave, so he asked me to accompany a brat to your invitation."

"Young?" Si Jisheng finally spoke, raised his silver eyes slightly, and said again after a while, "Since you don't have the qualifications to enter the council, then don't stay any longer."

Gran couldn't believe it, "What qualifications does the military department have to intervene—" just as he spoke, he was interrupted by the man in black forcibly, and he eased the atmosphere, "Your Excellency, I have been in the Presbyterian Council for most of my life, and it was only after I retired that I was called In other words, you have profound qualifications, is it too harsh for you to make such a request to a young His Royal Highness?"