94

Today is a sunny day, but it doesn't seem to feel any heat when it shines on the body.

Only soldiers above the rank of major can be buried here in Emperor Star's Martyrs Cemetery. Even so, the cemetery of those buried here three years ago is endless.

The elder was in it, unable to recover for a while.

He didn't know why he didn't let the pilot divert back to the Elders' Church after he discovered the abnormality on the spaceship, but continued to let the spaceship go to the cemetery.

The curious question of the blond boy has been lingering in his mind, lingering, rooting and itching in the barren and old heart of the veteran, they are growing and expanding, every time he thinks of it, blurred pictures flash across his mind appearance.

They're saying, "Won't you come and see your students?"

He was one of the professors at the Imperial Military Academy.

The reason why he has a good reputation is also because there are many students who love and adore him under his command.

He should have retired a long time ago, but he has been refusing to let go of the Council of Elders. But one day after the trial meeting ended three years ago, the elder resigned without warning, and handed over the Council of Elders to the successor he personally cultivated.

Some of the tombstones in front of him have photos and names on them, some have not had time to take pictures, and only one name remains, and some even have nothing on the tombstones.

The elder thought for a moment before recalling that the owner of this photo once came to him with a command letter issued by the military academy to ask him questions.

He is a child full of vigor and curiosity about the world.

The elder stood for a moment, without any expression on his aged face. For a moment, he took off his hood in a rare way, and bowed straight and deeply to the tombstone in front of him. The members of the elders behind him hurriedly exclaimed, "Elder!"

He stepped forward to help him up.

The superior will not be stingy with his useless compassion, and the elder turned and left with a sigh of relief.

Although he walked slowly, the sound of the crutches hitting the ground was still heavy.

An unremarkable late night as usual.

Woke up without warning.

He is already very old, over a hundred years old, every time he moves, his bones make the sound of decay and aging, he wakes up in the middle of the night, the elder is covered in cold sweat, he struggles to pick up the sleeping and sedative medicine beside the bed, and sighs, I poured it down for myself.

His eyes were cloudy, and under the influence of the drug, he looked at his brain in a daze.

Ever since the incident last night, the elders did not dare to show vigilance at night and sent him many messages.

The elder took a cursory glance, and just thought of a response plan in the last moment, but he couldn't remember it at all in the next second.

Under the sleeping pills, he sighed weakly.

Every font that came into his eyes turned into a void when it entered his mind, forming an extremely large number of words. He didn't understand what those were at first, until the name of the person engraved on the tombstone he bowed in the afternoon was in a certain place. He remembered it instantly.