83

The black-haired mermaid didn't let Deng Xi continue singing. This place is too close to the marshal, and even the slightest sound would make him tremble, "I'm going first, this is my communication."

He touched the optical brain in Deng Xi's hand with his own.

The black-haired mermaid stayed away from the side where the passage connected to the pool, and stayed on the periphery of the passage. Before leaving, she looked back and waited for a while, but did not receive any response.

In the end, he made up his mind to leave.

The dark undersea tunnel instantly became very quiet, but it was also very noisy. The words of the black-haired mermaid echoed chaotically in Deng Xi's mind.

"Only people from other races will go crazy and get sick."

"If you always think that you are a foreign race, have you not thought about why you are the most special one among them?"

not like this.

Obviously those alien cubs also have their own abilities, and it is obvious that the little mute grew up in the dangerous human world and has to protect itself, so it becomes very powerful.

He is lying.

He must be lying.

Ears and cheeks were trembling with difficulty, and Deng Xi was almost out of breath. He turned on his optical brain and glanced at the screen displayed by the locator.

The little mute was still upstairs, and he swam out of the pool.

The two little red dots are no longer close together, and there is an obvious dividing line between them.

Deng Xi stared blankly for a while, then suddenly asked, "Guangnao, can you tell me what kind of shark is it?"

His voice is very small, more than half of it is breathy, it seems that it shatters like a fragile bubble with a slight blow.

The sweet mechanical sound of the light brain rang out in the dark corridor, "The mermaid is an ancient oriental species with a human body with a fish tail, born to be brave and good at fighting, ferocious and invincible."

Deng Xi responded in a low voice, and then asked softly, "Then is it the same species as the mermaid?"

Even if the light brain is set to the sweet voice of a girl, it can't hide the mechanical indifference in the tone, "No."

"Mermaids and mermen are two species. Although they are similar in appearance, it is said that mermaids are extremely fragile creatures, but mermen are the opposite. It turned into a shark, pierced the body of the insect king with its sharp claws, and killed him."

This was a battle two years ago.

Deng Xi still had the memory of when he first triggered Xiao Zhi in the video room that day.

He remembered that photo, the collapsed body of the insect king in front of the man in the photo, and the almost folded fingertips of the man.

Deng Xi was quiet for a long, long time before she politely said "Thank you" and quietly said, "I see."

The light brain fell silent again.

The blue tail fin swayed meaninglessly. After a while, Deng Xi swam back to the pool from the passageway, and he swam slowly to the shore by himself. After waiting for a while, he dully remembered that he wanted to what to do.

He was going to find the little mute.

The blue fish tail turned into white human legs. Deng Xi awkwardly held the bath towel to dry off the water droplets on his body, and walked carefully on the slippery shore to put on the clothes that the little mute had prepared for him.