end

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Quick Transmigration As A Cannon Fodder To Be The Winner In Life QTACF » Chapter 46: Notorious Family Son (End)
Quick Transmigration As A Cannon Fodder To Be The Winner In Life Chapter 46: Notorious Family Son (End)
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Not many people knew about the assassination of the Emperor Huachaojie. It was only later that Su He knew that Liu Jingshu was indeed nearby, but because of Zhou Yunxiu's assassination, not many people paid attention to her.

Unsurprisingly, Wei Yuanhou had hit a nail with Su He a few times, and seemed to understand that he couldn't control his son's affairs, and he ignored it.

Through the system, Su He knew what was going on. It turned out that the last time Liu Jingshu was thrown into prison, the third prince and her had a deep relationship after the plague, even if Liu Jingshu lost her appearance, after all The friendship was there, and regardless of his identity, he just got Liu Jingshu out.

Afterwards, Liu Jingshu helped him a lot with money. The third prince originally planned to bring Liu Jingshu into the prince's mansion, so some things were easy to handle, at least if Liu Jingshu was from the third prince's mansion , the governor would definitely not dare to put people in prison directly.

But Liu Jingshu is not willing, she knows her current situation, she has no reputation, if she enters the third prince's mansion like this, even if the third prince treats her well, her status is too low.

After thinking about it, she came up with the method of saving the driver. When she has the power to save the driver, she can immediately improve her status. Even if she can't be the concubine of the third prince, she can also become a side concubine, which is better than being unclear. White's concubine is strong.

I have to say that if Liu Jingshu really succeeded, she could really get what she wanted, but now she has not succeeded. In addition, the emperor and the prince have intervened, and a thorough investigation was carried out. The result of the first investigation was Nothing, I finally found some traces, it turned out to be the former forces.

Someone sent the result up, Shen Yanqing called back and asked for a re-examination after reading it. Either Shen Yanqing didn't make a move in these years, and when he made a move, there must be evidence in his hand. Those people did not dare to neglect, strictly Under the unannounced visit, they finally found a breakthrough, and finally found the Third Prince's Mansion.

Involving the prince, these people can only bite the bullet and present the result, and dare not go further, and finally the result will be in the hands of the emperor.

In a few days, the third prince was sent directly to the imperial mausoleum by an imperial decree. The sage said that if you ask, think of the Fifth Prince and Hongying."

The face of the third prince changed greatly. The fifth prince's leg was lame two years ago due to an accidental injury. Hongying was the favorite horse of the ninth prince. Crazy to death.

He thought that what he was doing was very secretive, but he didn't expect these fathers to know. The father knew but didn't say anything. If it wasn't for this assassination, the face of the third prince was distorted. Liu Jingshu, if it wasn't for her, how would she have been rejected by the father.

Soon the third prince was sent to the imperial mausoleum, and Liu Jingshu was among them. After seeing Liu Jingshu, the third prince was furious and scolded him as a disaster star.

Liu Jingshu didn't expect the matter to be found out, her queen's dream was broken, and it was not as good as her previous life. It shouldn't be, the third prince should be on the throne, and the crown prince should have been sick all the time. Why did it become like this? She couldn't understand, she was tortured every day by the third prince's beatings and scolding, and went to go after two years. .