end

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Quick Transmigration As A Cannon Fodder To Be The Winner In Life QTACF » Vol 2 Chapter 172: Interstellar Apothecary (End)
Quick Transmigration As A Cannon Fodder To Be The Winner In Life Vol 2 Chapter 172: Interstellar Apothecary (End)
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Su He was the only one who didn't like Anxi from the beginning to the end, but he also minded making a little stumbling for the people who helped Anxi at the beginning. The three people at the auction were watching Anxi. To kill him without saying a word.

So for a period of time after that, Hockali found that he was inconvenient to move everywhere. He even lost a small military exercise to others. He was also anonymously reported to be related to the death of a big man at the time. Asked not to go out, Novi had a lot of tasks at hand, and he was so busy that he didn't even have time to sleep. As for the last red-haired boy, he was directly locked up by his family.

The name of a certain official, this video was made public on the Internet.

Because of this, he will tear his face with the third prince.

, his other brothers also jumped out, and the originally stable position of the crown prince was also shaken.

The feeling of beauty is gone.

A person who can be seen everywhere.

No one knows the panic in Anxi's heart now. When he found out that the system was no longer on him, he began to panic. Later, he found that the effect of the previous system props on him was slowly disappearing. more unacceptable.

The huge fear made him not even go out very much, and he would eat takeout at home every day. He couldn't find the system, and he didn't even dare to go to Su He. Without the system to rely on, he knew that he was completely Not Su He's opponent, so I had to watch the news on Xingwang every day.

After Su He knew about his current situation, he didn't pay attention to this person anymore. He was very busy every day, cultivating relationships with the Su family, refining medicines, and selling medicines on the star network.

The Su family treats Su He very well. They don't know how they found the owner of this villa, bought it and gave it to Su He, saying it was a gift for him.

Mother Su comes every one or two days, sometimes by herself, sometimes by other Su family members, although Su He is impossible for them and the children who grew up with their parents In the same way, I also slowly felt the affection.

The Su family also tried to suppress the fact that Su He was a star thief, and publicly stated that those things were false, that Su He was the child of their Su family, and was taken away because of an accident Afterwards, he wandered off to another planet and was adopted by others.

With the Su family and Qin Zheng, Su He has a perfect identity. Because of his strong mental strength, Su He's ability to make potions continues to increase. After two years, he can already Create the level 7 potion that you need to buy at the beginning.

The name of the pharmacist Su He spreads farther and farther, and the relationship between the Su family and Su He is gradually known to everyone. With Qin Zheng's secret help, and his identity as a duke himself, the Su family had made up for the loss in business quickly because they were against the An family, and was even stronger than at the beginning.

Compared with them, without Anxi, a junior who is chased by many nobles, the An family can't get help from those people. Make people look at An Jia.

Now Anxi has completely lost the sight of a few years ago. For some reason, a large black spot appeared on his face, but he still couldn't get rid of that, and he also lost that fascinating halo.