end

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Quick Transmigration As A Cannon Fodder To Be The Winner In Life QTACF » Vol 2 Chapter 92: Useless is a scholar (End)
Quick Transmigration As A Cannon Fodder To Be The Winner In Life Vol 2 Chapter 92: Useless is a scholar (End)
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Su He looked at Qing Shuyuan pitifully, he was Su Yi'an's **** from beginning to end to be with his lover. Hearing what Su He said, Qing Shuyuan couldn't believe it.

At the time when Qing's family had an accident, only Su Yi'an had no regrets for him, but now someone told him that everything was fake, even his family was killed by the other party, Qing Shuyuan couldn't accept it.

"No, it's impossible, you lied to me, Xiao An is so kind, and wouldn't do that..." Qing Shuyuan muttered to himself, "You should have known if it was true or not. isn't it?"

"I didn't kill you nonsense, it was you, it was you who killed those people." I don't know when, the ghost has broken free from the cage, and Su Yi'an, who has been hiding in the arms of the ghost, pointed Calling to stop Su He.

"You are Su Yi'an, so you killed those people, the Su family should be damned, if they died well, how could I die, they should be dead, they should all be dead." Su Yi'an The delicate face was gone, and black mist appeared around his eyes. This was the rhythm of becoming a ghost.

"Is it clear to you." Su He didn't look at Su Yi'an, it was useless to say too much to selfish people, he quickly wrote various words, each word fell on Li Gui, They have all become entities, preventing Specter from moving forward.

This is what Su He has learned in this world. He can turn words into entities. Unfortunately, he is not talented enough in his body, but with just a few words, he will use up all the talents in his body. .

At this time, Qing Shuyuan also reacted, his soul body had returned to his body, his eyes were blood red and he looked at Su Yi'an, "What he said is true, the people of my Qing family were caught by you. Killed?"

Qing Shuyuan always asks and asks for Su Yi'an, never when it was so terrifying today, Su Yi'an shuddered, her reason returned a little, and tears fell immediately, "A Yuan, how can you Listening to Zhao Minghan's words, how could I do that, he is nonsense."

Qing Shuyuan gave Su Yi'an a deep look, "If that's the case, don't move anymore. Today, I and this Specter will either die or I will die." Qing Shuyuan fixed Su Yi'an in place. , headed for the ghost.

No matter what, Li Gui must die, he can forgive Su Yi'an, but Li Gui can't let it go.

One person and one ghost fight together, the breath of the two is already connected, and they both have a bottom for each other, and the fight is fatal. The evil ghost with green face and fangs, with black energy lingering around him, knows how many people he has killed.

Su Yi'an kept shouting to stop, but the two ignored them, Su Yi'an's eyes fell on Zhao Minghan and cursed, "Why don't you die, you should have died long ago, it was you who killed You killed the Zhao family and the Su family, how can you still have the face to live?"

Su He's eyes fell on Su Yi'an, "Don't you know best who the damned person is? He killed the Zhao family who gave birth to you, and the Su family who raised you, Su Yi'an. Do you think Li Gui will really love you? Do you know his identity?"

Su He sarcastically looked at the mad Su Yi'an, "You bullshit, bullshit, they were all killed by you, and you killed them." Su Yi'an laughed, "You are a poor bastard, You were supposed to be a child of a rich family, but you became a child of a peasant family. The one you like, Qing Shuyuan, likes me, and you will also become me soon, Zhao Minghan, you are a poor bastard, no one will like it..." You. Before the last word was finished, Su Yi'an screamed, and a white fox stopped in front of him.