15 end

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Quick Transmigration As A Cannon Fodder To Be The Winner In Life QTACF » Vol 2 Chapter 107: Insane femininity 15
Quick Transmigration As A Cannon Fodder To Be The Winner In Life Vol 2 Chapter 107: Insane femininity 15
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Three months passed in a blink of an eye, and the beast tide came to an end. Although the scale of this beast tide was larger than every previous one, there were not many casualties. vigorously.

For this eldest prince who has never heard of it before, many people now regard him as the next beast emperor. Whether it is in the family or among the warriors, the first prince has a good reputation.

The unknown eldest prince became the biggest winner in this beast swarm.

In contrast to them, there were problems with medicines and food shortages during the beast tide. These were suppressed at the time. With the end of the beast tide, these things were also brought up.

Who is in it.

The beast tide is not just talking about it, the country of the orc continent is not the only one, but their country is the most powerful, and many small countries have always been destroyed by the beast tide. Therefore, the most unbearable thing for the beast people is the person who stretches out his hand during the beast tide.

It didn't take long for Eleven to send the results of the investigation, Su He also looked at it during the period, the Ethel family was more courageous than he thought, relying on them to manage the rough stones In the field, a large number of rough stones and gold coins were embezzled, and they were shoddy. These are nothing, because of what Su He did before, the Ethel family hated Su He and the Albert family.

Su He was vigilant and was in a relatively safe medical team. During this period, they were relatively hands-on with the medicine, and they were caught by Su He, and they would not be merciful to others. , the Albert family died.

The Ethel family obviously took this beast tide as an opportunity to eradicate dissidents. People were also caught in the prison. In addition, many people from the Ethel family went in, including Root.

Su He's daily schedule is very full, either in the pharmacy or at home. Many people in the medical team highly respect his medical skills and ask him for some professional knowledge, Su He answers one by one .

If it wasn't for Su He's words, he was just here to help, and he would have gotten a good position with his credit in the beast swarm.

When I saw Joey again, it was the third day after Root was arrested. Su He was stopped by Joey on the road. During this time, Joey's life was obviously not good. His eyes were red and swollen, and his expression was sluggish. When he saw Su He, he immediately grabbed it. Su He turned to see a figure fall down.

If it wasn't for the familiarity of the other party's breath, Su He almost didn't recognize him, "Root was taken away, are you satisfied now?" Joey got up from the place and looked angrily with Su He.

In this way, he is much better than pretending to be weak before, Su looked at him like a fool, "I have nothing to do with Root, he is nothing to me. Is it a stranger, even if I get caught, is it related to me?"

Su He has never understood Joey's thoughts, and always feels that he has other feelings for Root. Could this be the protagonist's obsession with him as a cannon fodder? It's a bit scary to think about it this way.

"How could it have nothing to do with you, it was your fiance who liked me, and everything you wanted became mine, how could you be willing? Ellen, you can't lie to me, you are sure Be jealous of me in your heart, haha, it's useless even if you are jealous, Root likes me." Joey said loudly.