12

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Quick Transmigration As A Cannon Fodder To Be The Winner In Life QTACF » Vol 2 Chapter 170: Interstellar Apothecary 12
Quick Transmigration As A Cannon Fodder To Be The Winner In Life Vol 2 Chapter 170: Interstellar Apothecary 12
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Since the relationship between the two has been further improved, Su He and Qin Zheng have gotten along more harmoniously. Qin Zheng has never avoided his own affairs. To a certain extent, the two are frank.

Unfortunately, Qin Zheng had been waiting for Su He to ask him about the virtual person in the star network and his identity, but Su He never asked.

One person paid half the money.

In the beginning, Su He planned to pay by himself, but Qin Zheng refused. He said that if Su He needed it, he also had several houses of his own in the imperial capital, and he could invite Su He to live there .

After being rejected by Su He, he proposed that the two of them pay half the rent each, although Su He felt a little awkward, but agreed.

After that, he devoted all his mind to making pharmacies, and conducted a pharmacist assessment on the Internet. Now Su He is a third-level pharmacist.

The only robot he had in the slum was also brought to the imperial capital, and then Su He found that the robot treated Qin Zheng very cordially and friendly within two days.

He was a little curious about how Qin Zheng did it, but for some unspeakable reason, he didn't know Qin Zheng's plan carefully. Qin Zheng, who was waiting for Su He to ask, watched the little guy making potions in the house every day.

Su He did not expect to meet with Anxi again so soon, the last meeting was not pleasant, and even because of the auction, Dahlia Auction House was affected a lot.

Although these things were suppressed, they did not have any too bad influence on the third prince. Directly, many people who originally supported the third prince began to have a vague attitude.

This is what Su He knew from Qin Zheng. It was also at that time that he didn't know that Qin Zheng had a huge and terrifying intelligence network. As long as he wanted to, he could quickly find out come out.

Su He was a little jealous when he saw this terrifying intelligence gathering ability. If Su He said anything in the past to get closer to Qin Zheng, now, he is just a little pharmacist who works hard to live.

The third prince is Anxi's umbrella to a certain extent, not to mention the last time the two were a life-and-death feud, but before Su He could find him, the other party came over first.

It was Anxi and a handsome man with blond hair and blue eyes. He had a dignified and arrogant temperament. At first glance, he was not an ordinary person. After Anxi introduced him, Su He knew this. The person is the famous third prince, Yuri.

Su He didn't let anyone in, he looked at the two of them, his eyes fell on Anxi, "I don't think we have anything to talk about." Su He said unceremoniously.

Anxi's complexion changed, and finally he smiled bitterly, "I'm sorry, I really regarded you as a member of the notorious Pluto Star Thief last time, so I did that, after all, you guys The looks, the names are too similar, and even the time of appearance... In short, I was too rash, I'm sorry."

Such a low profile Anxi made Su He even more vigilant, he said casually, "You seem to have a deep hatred with Mingyan, since you must have been caught by them, it is said that the leader of Mingyan is a If you like beautiful women, it's no wonder..." Su He deliberately looked up and down Anxi with a sympathetic look, as if he knew what he was going through.