8

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Quick Transmigration As A Cannon Fodder To Be The Winner In Life QTACF » Vol 2 Chapter 73: disfigured first beauty 8
Quick Transmigration As A Cannon Fodder To Be The Winner In Life Vol 2 Chapter 73: disfigured first beauty 8
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
The position is neither high nor low, but fortunately, there is a bit of affection with the top, and relying on the blessing of the ancestors, he has not been defeated.

A position of real power such as the Minister of Officials.

Even so, one hundred thousand taels of silver couldn't be taken out. If it was Shu Qingbao before, naturally he didn't know, but Su He understood very well. Not to mention that it is impossible to take it out now, and even if there is, it is impossible to take it out. Li's words are an excuse for delay.

Shu Fengwu didn't think so. She also read some novels before the end of the world. Which of those officials did not have a million taels of silver. When she wanted to come to the old saying, she said that for three years, the prefect One hundred thousand snowflake silver, let alone the Shu family, did not doubt Li's words, but kept vigilance in their hearts.

As the two sides confronted each other, time passed by, and Mr. Shu also knew what was happening here, so he fainted out of anger. Shu Shangshu was still in the yamen, but not Know what happened at home.

Su He was thinking about how to restrain Shu Fengwu, the most important thing was that she couldn't move now, even if she restrained Shu Fengwu for a while, it would be bad if she reacted.

When Su He was going to use his mental power to attack Shu Fengwu directly, there was a slight noise in the window, everyone looked over, and saw an orange cat jumping over from the window.

The orange cat jumped directly at Shu Fengwu without waiting for everyone to breathe a sigh of relief. Shu Fengwu was startled and subconsciously slashed the dagger in her hand towards the orange cat. This was a habit formed by killing mutant beasts in the last days.

When Shu Feng danced, Li Shi also moved, she rushed over and pulled Shu Qingbao in front of him. His wrist was hit by something, and he couldn't hold the dagger immediately.

These things happened in the blink of an eye, and Shu Fengwu found out that something was wrong. When she wanted to take the hostages again, the guards in the house rushed out from nowhere and controlled Shu Fengwu.

The most powerful thing about Shu Fengwu is her ability. When she doesn't want to expose her ability, she doesn't have much resistance in the face of so many people. Seeing Shu Fengwu being controlled, Li Shi was relieved.

The tears in her eyes kept falling, and she kept shouting for the sweetheart and the like, making Su He at a loss.

The dark guard who had just shot and knocked off the dagger in Shu Fengwu's hand breathed a sigh of relief, but did not go out to hide his merits and fame. Everyone's eyes were attracted by Shu Fengwu, and they didn't find Su He's eyes looking at the two trees.

Shu Fengwu is also sensitive to the danger. She understands that what she is doing today cannot be tolerated by the Shu family. Now that she has failed, she can only quickly find a way to escape. If she is locked up, Maybe we won't be able to see the sun tomorrow.

"You dare, the Shu family and the former..." Before Shu Fengwu finished her words, Li Shi slapped her with a slap, and she didn't dare to underestimate it now. This prostitute, in order not to let her say anything, directly ruthless, this slap deceived Shu Fengwu's face.

Don't dare to talk nonsense.

Shu Fengwu naturally won't be caught without her hands, she understands that she may not be able to live if she can't walk this time, so she directly activates her ability, and the people who originally held her were struck by lightning and involuntarily let go .