9

return
Quickly pass through the cannon fodder's road to a winner in life
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 116 The spurned omega9

    I have to say that the stars are really generous. Luke used the training room for them. After using the projection technology, they seem to be in a small town thousands of years ago. A group of people look at each other, He laughed and laughed.

    Su He also found it interesting. It's a pity that this world doesn't have holographic technology, otherwise it would be more interesting. However, according to his guess, the development of this world has undergone a deformed change, so it is normal.

    The Kamali incident is an indelible and thought-provoking event in history. Some people think that the residents of the small town did something wrong. If the drug was developed at that time, many people would die less. Some people think that Kamali is indeed It made the human beings at that time breathe, and even almost all human beings took that kind of potion in order to gain great power, but the defects left to them were also obvious.

    The most famous is the war with the Muyi people. The opponent’s race is good at using various drugs, and their fighting power is strong. In the most important battle, a drug that can induce pheromones was used, which caused the war The fiasco of human beings gave up more than a dozen planets, which can be called the biggest failure.

    But every world has its own evolutionary trajectory, Su He didn't mean to intervene. With this powerful projection technology, Lilith and the others rehearsed the program that day and made changes to the inappropriate parts.

    During their rehearsal, Luke and Orchi fought fiercely in the training room. Orchi is a fighter with a physique of 2s. With the skills honed in battles all year round, he is still the number one player in the army. .

    Although Luke's physique is also good, he is a rare s, because he is not interested in war, but has entered the business circle since he was a child. In the past, when the two fought, Luke would have to beg for mercy within two minutes.

    This time is different. Every time Orchi confronts Luke, he can feel a strong force that makes him unbearable. If he hadn't undergone all kinds of cruel training, he would have begged for mercy a long time ago.

    The sweat on his forehead drenched his hair, and his whole body seemed to be fished out of the water, but Orchi was happier the bigger he got. He couldn't remember how long it had been since he had such a hearty fight.

    Seeing that Luke didn't have a drop of sweat on his body, and he was an adopted son with ease, Orchi was a little unhappy. He gave up the well-regulated style of play, and started to use various tricky wild moves. Absolutely cripples a man's third leg.

    Luke, who originally thought he was the only friend of this body and didn't intend to be too cruel, narrowed his eyes. He still wants to give the little guy sex, so he can't be hurt by this bastard.

    The strength of his subordinates became a little heavier, forcing Orchi to back again and again. The broken rocks on the ground and the metal wall that had passed the high-strength test began to appear cracks at this time. Two minutes later, Orchi was crushed. Unable to move on the wall, had to surrender.

    Luke let go of Orchi, and tidied up his clothes. Except for some wrinkles in his clothes, the rest of his body was clean and tidy. He could go to the banquet, which would erase the record of the battle between the two leisurely, and then Send a message to ask people to strengthen the training room tomorrow.