6

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Quick Transmigration As A Cannon Fodder To Be The Winner In Life QTACF » Vol 2 Chapter 134: Portable space 6
Quick Transmigration As A Cannon Fodder To Be The Winner In Life Vol 2 Chapter 134: Portable space 6
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Su He dropped a bombshell and left, and other people with ordinary relations with the Lu family also left, but they are close to the Lu family, and plan to stay and ask Lu Chengze what Su He said What means.

In the beginning, Su Jin was considered a flower in the imperial capital, not to mention ordinary people like them, even aristocratic family, many people wanted to marry this Su family girl.

Who doesn’t know the Su family’s ability Space is even more powerful.

Among so many people, the reason why Su Jin finally married Lu Chengze was not because he was so good, but because he was ruthless and dared to gamble. There can be a surname that follows the Su family, and the things of the Lu family will only belong to him and Su Jin.

.

Lu Chengze showed great generosity and sincerity, and personally sent Mr. Su to a just place, so Su Jin would marry him because he had the most sincerity, but he still saw the wrong person.

With such a letter of guarantee, no one can shake Su He's position, so Su He has been watching Lu Chengze jump up and down with a cold eye. Things spread out.

After all, the Su family's property is not small, plus the Lu family's property, he really doesn't want to spend so much time managing it. Naturally, Lu Chengze couldn't tell what happened back then. After dismissing those people, he looked at Lu Mujin with complicated eyes.

Lu Mujin's mother was his classmate, and she was his first love. Lu Chengze was very thoughtful since he was sensible. In order to get the Lu family's property, he even suppressed his own nature. Even he himself has to think that he really loves cooking.

Maybe it was because he had been suppressed for too long, but when he faced Lu Mujin's mother, it was the most relaxed time for him. Even if he knew that Lu Mujin's existence was a bomb, he just hid the matter and put the mother and son together. sent away.

"You go to rest first." Lu Chengze closed his eyes and waved his hand. He didn't expect that little **** to know so many things. Even he thought it was scary, and there was a strange It felt like I saw myself back then.

It's a pity that he didn't have the confidence of Su He at that time. Lu Mujin stood up hesitantly. Father?"

Lu Chengze stunned and looked at Mu Jin, who had always been well-behaved. Lu Mujin flinched for a moment when he met those eyes, and soon forced himself to be brave again. He didn't want to be ignored all the time, he knew Uncle Lu has always liked him because of his cuteness, but now that Mingming Suhe has fallen out with the Lu family, Uncle Lu is the only one left, isn't he?

Life in the imperial capital these days, but he does not want to return to the original barren planet. He likes it here, is valued by Lu Chengze, and is sought after by everyone. His identity has been challenged by Su He, Some things can't be backed down. He wants the Lu family. Since Su He is so fond of his uncle who doesn't run away, and he is a child of the Lu family, why can't he fight for it? Compared with Su He, he is really a person with the real surname Lu.

"I have been thinking about what my father will be like all these years, he must be a big hero who can protect me and my mother from being bullied. It's all to encourage myself, I want to have a father, but I didn't expect..." The young man's eyes were complicated, excited and resentful, and he was ruthless towards his father.

Lu Chengze's heart softened, this is the child of the woman he likes, this child has been wronged over the years, Lu Chengze is not a hesitant, on the contrary, he is very calm and decisive, the current situation is Lu Mujin's identity It must be impossible to hide it, so let's not hide it, he now has the ability to protect the people he likes.