17

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Quick Transmigration As A Cannon Fodder To Be The Winner In Life QTACF » Vol 2 Chapter 124: The spurned omega17
Quick Transmigration As A Cannon Fodder To Be The Winner In Life Vol 2 Chapter 124: The spurned omega17
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
"It has been known that Earl Pasar is arrogant and oppresses ordinary people. Now it seems that there are no winds and no waves." Luke has said two sentences since he came in. The quiet in the hall can only be Hear his voice.

, "What are you, someone will arrest him."

The man who was lying on the ground in a blink of an eye was dazed and groaning, Pasar's face turned blue and white, and when he met Luke's gaze, he felt a palpitating heart, but let him just bow his head like this , He didn't want to, he kept cheering himself up in his heart, and another group of people ran in. These people's skills are not bad, and they are also good fighters when they are released. In Luke's hands, none of them can withstand the three moves. .

Olch, who came in with his own guards behind, did not step forward, his eyes were shining and staring at his friend's movements, the group of people behind him also recognized Luke, and they would look the same way He couldn't take his eyes off of him, wondering when Mr. Luke's skills became so powerful.

Seeing the gang fight is not enough, Pasar shouted, "You useless waste, if you can't catch him, you don't live." After these words fell, someone immediately took out a small Mecha, the scene is in chaos.

At the same time, the Internet has been lively for a long time. At first, someone found that Zhou Qing's personal live broadcast was live. People who saw this scene thought that Zhou Qing was going to say something, and decided to After a while, whether he apologizes or shirks responsibility, he will scold him again and then say it again.

Some people kept swiping the screen and scolding Zhou Qing in the live broadcast room. Just when everyone was scolding vigorously, they heard a voice from the live broadcast room. It was an omega voice at first. But it's not as delicate and gentle as the usual omegas, and opening their mouths is accusing.

Before people could react, another man's voice appeared. After listening to it for a while, some people found that the place of the live broadcast matched the previous photos of Qi Lan, and some people put Qi's parents After they got the photos of Qi, they quickly analyzed that this might be the Qi family.

The screen was quiet for a while, and it took a while for someone to post a barrage, "Didn't you say that Zhou Qing is very arrogant at home and wants to seduce his adoptive father? His attitude was even worse."

As soon as this barrage was sent out, they heard even more amazing news. The Qi family actually wanted to give Zhou Qing to others. Knowing that the Qi family did it without the knowledge of Zhou Qing.

Especially the scolding and threats of Qi Zheng and Kelly at the back made everyone understand that they might have been deceived. After that, the screen shook for a while, and the voice heard again was the voice of the person talking to the Qi family and their husband.

The undisguised intention in those words was obvious, and at this time someone had already called the police directly. More people reacted, they may have been misled by public opinion.

Being able to treat Zhou Qing like this, even ignoring Zhou Qing's resistance, the Qi family who viciously cursed, really couldn't be the good guy people said in the revelations, I'm afraid it was Zhou Qing who was really bullied.

Listen to what the Qi family said, and also found a good place for Zhou Qinghao, so good, why didn't the Qi family go there by themselves. Except for some brain-damaged people, most of them began to think rationally.