10

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Quick Transmigration As A Cannon Fodder To Be The Winner In Life QTACF » Vol 2 Chapter 168: Star Apothecary 10
Quick Transmigration As A Cannon Fodder To Be The Winner In Life Vol 2 Chapter 168: Star Apothecary 10
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
After the starship was also sold, only the last auction item remained. When this auction item appeared, the auctioneer quickly explained the value of the auction item.

It is a new type of intelligent software that can automatically detect and capture lifeforms, and at the same time can activate the automatic attack function in critical moments, even if no one is on the starship, as long as this software is installed, It can also automatically identify friends and enemies, attack the enemy, and protect our soldiers.

If Su He was still thinking about why Anxi would join forces with the military to attack Star Thieves, now he knows that the software was previously named Bat No. 1 by him.

The bat is said to be a creature of the ancient earth, which can rely on sound waves to detect the surrounding situation. This software is developed on this basis, and he specially prepared it for the previous starship.

Only after falling out with the second uncle, he did not take it out, but many people among the star thieves know the existence of this intelligent software. Perhaps Anxi's goal from beginning to end was him.

After getting on the starship and realizing that something was wrong, Su He knew that the star thief group was going to suffer. After all, he was a member of the star thief group. a way out.

When he found out that someone had stolen this software, he pretended not to know, but he didn't expect his stupid second uncle to even give this thing to Anxi.

the other side.

Such a smart software can be placed in the final product to buy, you can see its value, no, maybe these things are just a game that leads him out.

Su He lowered his eyes slightly, and quickly restrained his emotions, no different from his usual self. Su Chengyue had a rare solemn expression on his face, "How could such a thing appear in an auction?" He muttered to himself.

It is used in Fangzhong, and then slowly advances to the high-energy industry, and it is impossible to take it out in a short time.

Dahlia Auction House has not auctioned things that cannot be seen outside, but because there has always been news that this place is related to the third prince, and the third prince is the most outstanding person in the royal family, so everyone acquiesced Dahlias still have a bottom line.

This kind of thing will appear here. If it is really related to the third prince, what does it mean? The third prince really wants to intervene in military affairs and is not willing to be a puppet? Or the person behind this auction house is not the third prince at all.

Like Su Chengyue, there are many people who see that something is wrong, there is an uproar below, and then the voice becomes quieter, this is something that ordinary people can't afford or dare to buy, watch it now A game of several major forces.

After the auctioneer finished explaining and said that he could make a bid, someone immediately called out the price, and then someone followed.

Among the hundreds of boxes on the second and third floors, only a few boxes did not bid, and everyone else had already started fierce bidding.

In the room where Anxi is located, he has been paying attention to Su He's box. The Su He he knows is not a generous and lenient person. Because of his own strength, he has not suffered any setbacks since childhood. , Su He is even a arrogant and arrogant person.