4

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Quick Transmigration As A Cannon Fodder To Be The Winner In Life QTACF » Vol 2 Chapter 176: King of the Fallen 4
Quick Transmigration As A Cannon Fodder To Be The Winner In Life Vol 2 Chapter 176: King of the Fallen 4
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Li Hao did not expect that he would see Wei Qingxue again in such a situation. He was talking about the court with Li Yu, but he was directly disturbed by the sound of vigorously pushing the door. Yue looked over and saw a beautiful and refined face.

.

Li Hao didn't even remember who this person was for a while. He has been busy with the court and natural and man-made disasters in various places. When he saw someone without his permission, he was so stabbed Barged in, still looking angry, and immediately scolded, "Presumptuous."

Wei Qingxue, who was originally angry, shuddered subconsciously, and when she realized that she was actually scared just now, she became even more angry, "Li Hao, what are you trying to do? Why do you go to my place to make trouble?"

Before Li Hao had a feeling of treating Wei Qingxue like a goddess in his heart. In his opinion, Wei Qingxue is a fairy who is high above and cannot be desecrated, and he is an ordinary person who hopes to be favored by a fairy.

Send everything you have in front of the other party, treat the other party with care, no matter how much you want to get the other party, but because the other party is unwilling to let the marriage drag on like this.

How strong and humble the love for Wei Qingxue used to be, how disgusting it is now. He had already forgotten about this woman, if it wasn't for the sudden intrusion of the other party this time, he would have forgotten that he still has such a fiancee.

For some reason, he subconsciously looked at Li Yu who lowered his head and did not speak, a little afraid that the other party would be angry. When he realized what he was doing, Li Hao's face turned black, and he suspected that his brain was broken. The matter between him and Wei Qingxue was considered a private matter for the two of them, and what did it have to do with Li Yu.

"Presumptuous, who allowed you to come in?" Li Hao said coldly, he felt that his palace was not as safe as he thought, that a woman could walk in front of him so easily, What if it was an assassin.

Li Hao has wronged the people of the palace, not to mention the court, at least all the forces in the palace have been captured by him, whether it is the Imperial Forest Army or the imperial guards. He deliberately selected and trained, and when it comes to loyalty, he is much stronger than some officials.

The reason why Wei Qingxue walked into the important conference hall so easily was also because of Li Hao's indifference to her in the past. When Wei Qingxue was free to move in the palace, no one dared to stop her. Hao has changed a lot. Even today, when he attacked Wei Shangshu, everyone was still worried that Li Hao would be soft-hearted towards Wei Qingxue.

Those old people remember that because of Wei Qingxue's few words, an important second-rank official in the dynasty was directly dismissed and exiled by Li Hao. This attitude allowed her to enter the conference hall unimpeded all the way.

"You?" Wei Qingxue's eyes widened, she couldn't believe Li Hao not only did not admit her mistake quickly, but also dared to scold her like this. Wherever he was at the time, anyone who saw such a weak beauty so angry would quickly surrender.

Not listening to Wei Qingxue continue, Li Hao narrowed his eyes and said coldly, "You are trespassing in the palace, calling the emperor's name, who gave you the courage?" He turned to raise his voice , "Come here, drive them out."

In the end, estimating the relationship in the past, Li Hao suppressed the plan to drag people out and make dozens of big boards, and only let people drive them away. Immediately, someone from the palace came in, and when he saw the scene in front of him, he didn't dare to move.