3

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Quick Transmigration As A Cannon Fodder To Be The Winner In Life QTACF » Vol 2 Chapter 68: disfigured first beauty 3
Quick Transmigration As A Cannon Fodder To Be The Winner In Life Vol 2 Chapter 68: disfigured first beauty 3
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Since the three ghosts disappeared, Shu Fengwu sent a few more ghosts, all of which were thrown into the system space by Su He. With strong mental power, these ghosts have no way to cause harm to Su He.

Su He was pleasantly surprised that he didn't know what medicine Wu imperial doctor gave him. His injuries began to improve with the naked eye. In addition, Su He kept running the healing ability. This will go on for two to three months without leaving any scars.

During this period, Shu Shangshu also got some medicines to remove scars from Wu Yuyi, and specially told Shu Qingbao not to worry about scars, not to mention, the parents really love Shu Qingbao, every day No matter how busy you are, come and see how he is doing.

.

I also met the eldest prince recently. Of course, Shu Fengwu didn't know the identity of the other party at the time, but only saw that his identity was extraordinary. Later, he let the ghosts around him stare at him and saw the other party entering the palace. After comparing several princes, he confirmed his identity, which made Shu Fengwu overjoyed.

The prince who took that position was fascinated, and then he began to sit side by side with the emperor, and finally he took charge of the power of life and death in the world.

Originally everything went smoothly, but I don't know what's going on recently, her shop has started to go wrong, and even the princes and princes who have hooked up have disappeared.

The heart was anxious and angry, and Shu Fengwu did not find that she had more and more flaws, until she was blocked by Shu Shangshu.

As soon as she came in from the corner door, she saw Shu Shangshu staring at her with a black face and angrily. .

"Kneel down for me." Shu Yuping said angrily, he didn't care when he heard his wife say this, a lady might just want to go out to relax, Qi Chao is not so strict harsh place.

A little more delicate can see that this is a girl's house.

Not to mention that she has no Adam's apple, pierced ears, slender skeleton, and walking posture is easy for people to find clues.

Shu Fengwu sneered, "Why let me kneel?" Shu Yuping did not expect the other party to dare to speak, and Shu Li was a little stunned. Even when he takes him out, he always looks like a little family, just like a gas bag, and he is completely different from now.

"You, you, you rebellious girl." Shu Yu was speechless, Shu Fengwu raised her eyebrows and sneered, "What qualifications do you have to take care of me and be a father for one day? Responsibility? Let that woman spar with me, my Feng Wu is not easy to bully."

Shu Yuping's eyes darkened. He didn't expect this daughter to become like this. Seeing that the situation was wrong, Shu Li hurriedly called, "Send Miss Third to her yard."

Someone stepped forward immediately, and Shu Yuping was relieved. He closed his eyes and said, "I will imprison the person in the ancestral hall and punish her on her knees for three days. No one is allowed to intercede for her." Shu Feng Wu originally wanted to break free, but when she heard that she was going to be imprisoned in the ancestral hall, her heart moved, and she let those people move with a sneer on her face.

It was already night when Shu Qingbao knew about this, or was it because Shu Shangshu didn't come, Su He asked the servants to know. After listening to the scene in the afternoon, Su He was a little more disgusted with this heroine.