13

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Quick Transmigration As A Cannon Fodder To Be The Winner In Life QTACF » Vol 2 Chapter 154: Heaven's Pride 13
Quick Transmigration As A Cannon Fodder To Be The Winner In Life Vol 2 Chapter 154: Heaven's Pride 13
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
If Shi Niu entered the sea, there was no news, and at that moment he felt the terrifying pressure in the arena, his face changed greatly, and he immediately sent a message to the ancestor who was in retreat.

After him, everyone else also wanted to try to separate the two. This would be very wrong in the sky. They have cultivated to the point where they have already understood the way of heaven. The terrifying coercion made them all feel frightened.

Don't say leave or do anything.

Only the Su family is better. They are protected by an invisible barrier around them, so that they will not be directly injured by the huge pressure like the others.

Su He frowned and looked at Qin Zheng and Chu Yi, knowing that the development of the current situation has exceeded everyone's encounters, and the third elder is also solemn, he has something to do with Qin Zheng's strength Understand, in order to train this kid, he would suppress his cultivation and fight against him, but he found that the opponent's talent is terrifying. The stronger the opponent, the faster the growth. Now it seems that he still underestimates the opponent.

When everyone was overwhelmed and panicked, a powerful divine sense swept across the entire venue, and everyone felt light on their bodies. Cool youth.

He is like a sharp sword, just standing there like this, the people around don't dare to look at it, those who are not strong enough look at this person, only to feel a sharp sword energy coming straight into the eyes In the body, many people screamed, and the elders who followed quickly told them to close their eyes and not stare at each other.

Not long after he appeared, more than a dozen figures appeared, from all races, without exception, the immortal power on his body was surging, coercive and terrifying, all of them were the same as the Frost Sword Lord level old monster.

"Hey, that kid should be an artifact in his body, right?" One of them said in surprise. In their eyes, in the arena that looked like the end of the world, there was a young man with astonishing sword qi, and a young man on the outside, but another man in a black robe inside. His body was churning with black qi, and his figure was in the shape of a human and a book. Between illusions, you can see at a glance that it is enchanted.

At this time, those who were not strong enough left quickly under the protection of their elders, and the rest of the people with the lowest cultivation base were all at the level of rank nine gold immortals, the only exception was Su He.

At this time, the ancestor of the Su family was beside Su He. He frowned. Unlike others, his attention was on Qin Zheng. From the moment he came here, there was a strange fragrance. , making people want to swallow people.

He soon discovered that the strange fragrance came from Qin Zheng. Qin Zheng had been injured before, and this did not happen. This kind of cultivation base did not dare to take action rashly, and the kid had been taken away long ago.

The power it exudes is terrifying.

After one of them was accidentally swept away by the coercion of the whip shadow and quickly turned into fly ash, the expressions of everyone changed greatly and they retreated for dozens of miles. battle.

.

Su Ancestor is not stupid and has lived for so many years. At the beginning, he didn't think about what happened to Qin Zheng, but the actions of these people gave him a flash of inspiration and thought of Qin Zheng's situation .