11

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Quick Transmigration As A Cannon Fodder To Be The Winner In Life QTACF » Vol 2 Chapter 76: Disfigured first beauty 11
Quick Transmigration As A Cannon Fodder To Be The Winner In Life Vol 2 Chapter 76: Disfigured first beauty 11
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Zhao Ying and Chu Yunge left with dismayed expressions. They couldn't believe that the person they liked was the one who killed their sister (fiancee). Both of them had some power. Just let my own people check it out.

Even if it's been a long time and some things have been done, someone will always see it. Although there is no evidence yet, they already understand that what they heard that day is true.

For this reason, Zhao Ying was seriously ill, and Chu Yunge was not much better. Although no evidence could be produced for the time being, the thought in their hearts was completely broken, and Su He, who had been following the follow-up, was very satisfied.

.

So when Qi Muchen came to Su He's residence again that day, Su He asked to leave. "Thank you the emperor for taking care of me during this period of time. My body has almost recovered. I plan to leave tomorrow." Su He said calmly.

"Why do you want to leave for the company? But is there something you don't like?" Qi Muchen didn't expect to hear such a news.

Su He looked at him strangely, "This is the son of the minister, it would not be appropriate to stay in the palace."

Qi Muchen pursed her lips, did not speak, looked at Shu Qingbao packing his things, and he was anxious and angry, but could not find a suitable reason.

Shu Qingbao entered the palace because the Shu family was desperately ill and went to the doctor. With Qi Muchen's encouragement in the middle, Shu Shangshu asked him about Shu Qingbao every day in the courtroom. Qi Muchen resisted it. It's just that during the treatment, now that Bo'er wants to leave by himself, he doesn't seem to have any reason to keep anyone else.

It's not that Qi Muchen didn't know the rumors outside, he pretended not to hear, and seeing that Shu Qingbao was almost cleaned up, he couldn't bear it any longer, and stepped forward to grab his wrist.

Su He, who was caught by his wrist, looked up and met Qi Muchen's dark eyes. The strong affection in it made Su He almost burn.

"Why?" Su He asked instead without answering directly.

Qi Muchen's lips wriggled, but he couldn't say the phrase "I love you". He was worried that the younger brother on the opposite side would not accept his feelings, and he was also worried that he would despise him for being too old and dislike it. The emotions in his heart were churning, but Qi Muchen couldn't say a word.

With a cold snort, Su He ignored the man. He didn't have much, so he was just pretending to clean up, but seeing that the man didn't even say he liked it, he was really angry and decided to leave tomorrow.

Qi Muchen also knew that he annoyed people, and it was not that he did not speak sweet words before, but when facing his beloved, that kind of cherishing and attention made him unable to speak.

After being blasted away by Su He, Qi Muchen did not leave, stood outside the palace with pursed lips, watching the whole process, the princes and princes sweated for their masters, obviously liked what others liked If you want to die, but you don't say it, you can only feel uncomfortable when you are driven out.

"Master, why don't you go to rest first, and then come back when Mr. Shu is in a good mood." The prince really wanted to say that you didn't tell others that you liked him, it would be uncomfortable, but unfortunately he Don't dare, especially after feeling like saying this, the master seems to be in a worse mood. The air pressure around his body is so low that he can't breathe. For the sake of his own life, the prince decided to help the master.