2

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Quick Transmigration As A Cannon Fodder To Be The Winner In Life QTACF » Vol 2 Chapter 109: The spurned omega2
Quick Transmigration As A Cannon Fodder To Be The Winner In Life Vol 2 Chapter 109: The spurned omega2
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
The art academy where Zhou Qing and Qi Lan are located does not need to be assessed, at least it will not conduct such a dangerous actual combat assessment. Before, Qi Lan was pulling Zhou Qing, and some students Booing, only then did this joint assessment take place.

Compared with Zhou Qing, Qi Lan is more popular among the classmates, and his appearance is also very good, but standing with Zhou Qing is dull, so Qi Lan has always been I don't like Zhou Qing very much.

When he was a child, he always liked to bully Zhou Qing, so that Zhou Qing was still a little afraid of him in his heart. Later, after hearing the conversation of his parents, he was a little better to Zhou Qing.

Because of being Zhou Qing's brother, he rejected many people's displays of love in the name of Zhou Qing, so that Zhou Qing has not even had a good friend for so long.

Outside Qi Lan is a gentle and cheerful brother, at home Zhou Qing is like an invisible man, at the beginning, Zhou Qing was also sad, and later learned that he is only the adopted son of Qi family, Zhou Qing It became more and more quiet, and I no longer expected the warmth from my family.

He always thought that he would be an adult after graduating from college, and he could leave home. Unfortunately, before he could fulfill this wish, he was pushed into **** by Qi Lan.

...Su He felt that his stomach was full, so he left the cave. This assessment is not necessary for art students. To put it bluntly, it was a private action initiated by Qi Lan in the name of Zhou Qing. .

Interstellar was twenty-five years old, and Zhou Qing, who is now nineteen, is still a minor. All the information in the watch on his hand is monitored by the Qi family. Thinking of what Qi Lan did to the original owner, Su He felt that it would be a pity if he didn't do something.

got here.

Let the system open the map in a small area, this is a new function of the system, find the members of Zhou Qing's team, Su He walks in that direction. I don't know if Su He was lucky enough or what, he didn't encounter any beasts along the way, it was like a spring outing.

After half a day, I found the camping team, saw Zhou Qing appear, two alphas from the military academy immediately came up, "Zhou Qing, where have you been before? We haven't come back, we are worried Incredible."

Su He imitated Zhou Qing, nodded coldly to the sky, and said in a low voice, "My brother asked me to go to a place and said that there was something to tell me, I didn't see it there. He, afraid of an accident, came back again." He explained briefly.

The two alphas looked at him sympathetically, and brought him to the team. When they were in the team, someone asked the same question. Su He also answered them one by one, and an omega was surprised. He looked over and said, "Didn't you say you wanted to watch Alpha's battle? I thought you wouldn't be afraid?" Although there was no malicious intent in this remark, it was obviously not intentional.

Su He looked over and saw that it was Lilith, another classmate in the class. He and Zhou Qing and Qilan never dealt with each other, and he didn't know why they participated in this event.

A pair of beautiful big eyes looked at Lilith, and the surprise in their eyes was clearly visible, "I came because my brother said he wanted to come." I have to ask everyone to work together to avoid problems. Now it seems that this is not simple.