Heaven's Pride (1)

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Quick Transmigration As A Cannon Fodder To Be The Winner In Life QTACF » Vol 2 Chapter 142: Heaven's Pride 1
Quick Transmigration As A Cannon Fodder To Be The Winner In Life Vol 2 Chapter 142: Heaven's Pride 1
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
The power was reborn after the thunder calamity, and slowly transformed into the power of the fairy spirit, which is what the three thousand lower worlds called transcending tribulation and becoming a fairy.

Since 30 million years ago, the small world below has been constantly collapsing, but because they are all broken small worlds, no one cares if they have no impact on the spiritual world.

There are ten immortal gates, eight major forces, and nine major families in the thirty-six cities of Kyushu in the spiritual world, which are important forces in the entire immortal world. Since the Su family came out with a Taoist body with Tianling roots sixteen years ago, the Su family has stood out from the big family.

The world is also a genius.

In the Su family, Su He looked at the chattering wood spirit in front of him, a little helpless, he did not expect that he would be born in the fairy world in this life, because of his special physique, the Su family protected him very well, He was never allowed to come into contact with outsiders, just because he was worried that he would get hurt.

However, now that Su He is sixteen years old, and has the strength of the Mahayana period, he only needs one step to reach the transcendence period and become an immortal. The family finally controls him less strictly.

The wood spirit in front of him is the one who takes care of Su He’s daily life. The wood spirit is a spiritual body formed by plants and trees under certain special circumstances. Chen, wearing a long grass green dress with a swaying skirt, has a graceful figure, and her face has a look of panic, "Young master is really scary outside, when I was in the valley, I saw those human beings break in, The immortal grass and immortal trees are all pulled, if I hadn't run fast, they would have caught me."

Su He didn’t know whether to laugh or cry, Mu Ling loves quietness and is the most timid. It's time to be the purest human being.

Although Su He basically stayed in the Su family for the past sixteen years, Su He also knew that this was to protect him. In the fairy world and the lower world, people in the fairy world naturally breathe the spirit of the fairy, some Talented and intelligent people are born extraordinary, so there are various immortal bodies.

Su He's Dao Spirit Body is the most powerful one. Even if he is born with waste spirit roots, he can easily become a god, but it can only reach the level of an earth immortal at most. Su He was born with the Five Elements and Heavenly Spiritual Roots, or a hundred years, a thousand years, or even ten thousand years.

If it weren't for the protection of the behemoth of the Su family, they would have been stripped to the bone and taken away from the spiritual body. However, the Su family is not blindly protecting people. The Su city of the Su family is almost the size of the lower realm. Naturally strong people like Su He stayed in the Su city before the Mahayana period.

Now that Su He's strength is up, he should go out and practice according to the family's regulations. Mu Ling will say this in front of him, Su He doesn't have to think about it, he knows that his mother and brother are worried, on purpose.

"Okay, I understand, today there seems to be a rank nine red flame flower that is going to be advanced in the medicine garden." As soon as Su He said this, the little wood spirit was really nervous, and most of the medicine garden She was always taken care of by Mu Ling Xiaoli, and every elixir in it was her treasure.

"I'll take a look, son, don't run around." Xiaoli said quickly. Su He nodded, and was relieved when Xiaoli left. In the next second, a spirit body appeared in front of him, similar to Su He, with handsome features and wide sleeves. At this moment, he stood there smiling like an immortal.