5

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Quick Transmigration As A Cannon Fodder To Be The Winner In Life QTACF » Vol 2 Chapter 70: Disfigured first beauty 5
Quick Transmigration As A Cannon Fodder To Be The Winner In Life Vol 2 Chapter 70: Disfigured first beauty 5
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
In the Shu residence, Shu Fengwu was locked up, and she had a hard time these two days.

, Now all plans are disrupted.

At this time, she didn't know that she had sent people to spread the rumor that Shu Mansion was hacked into the ancestral hall by lightning, and that she had done something that was unacceptable.

Since Li found out that it was wrong, and Shu Fengwu was struck by lightning at the time, for the ancients, this must have done something bad. It also strengthened the guards in the mansion, so Shu Fengwu cut off contact with the outside world, so she didn't know the mindless things her subordinates did step by step.

, this time may not survive.

The servant girls who served were kicked out, and Shu Fengwu's face sank. She was used to it in the last days, and she didn't like this kind of restrained life, let alone that cheap father. She is a fool, and her first-born mother is also a black-hearted person. The original owner was killed by them.

The small lightning flashed in her hand, Shu Fengwu watched for a while, but she still threw away the idea of ​​​​breaking in. Her current ability is less than level three, even if she can break out of the Shu residence, she will be punished. Thinking of people as aliens, thinking of those people who are always happy with themselves, at such a time none of them can be used, and Shu Fengwu yearns for power more and more.

In this kind of feudal society, only if you stand at the top, you don't need to be restrained. Shu Fengwu decided to go out this time to get in touch with the two princes she knew.

She just can't think of any idea to make this person disappear completely, and if she can threaten her existence, she shouldn't live in this world.

Shu Fengwu was thinking of ways to spread the news, and Su He was also very lively. Zhao Hanzhi, who was thought by Shu Fengwu to be lost, was in Su He's room, not only that, but behind her Also followed a few ghosts.

"Master Shu, I have done what you told me, when will you do what you promised me?" Zhao Hanzhi has completely lost the original fear, perhaps this is her true face .

"Oh, do you think I can do things like this now?" Su He didn't give her face, and taunted her by the way, "The obvious flaw in your accident, both of you I can't see like a fool, and I am grateful to Shu Fengwu for hurting you, and it is not an exaggeration to make them anxious for a while."

Zhao Hanzhi was choked for a while, she naturally didn't know the aura of the protagonist, and she felt resentment towards the two of them, not to mention that both of them are now trapped by Shu Fengwu, she is worried that they will be hurt Besides, I didn't have the idea of ​​letting the two of them learn a lesson, so after Su He said this, he couldn't say anything else.

She didn't say it, but the ghosts behind her wouldn't be so quiet. They didn't follow Shu Fengwu voluntarily. Those who voluntarily followed Shu Fengwu were gone as long as the thunder struck. .

The ghosts who witnessed this scene with their own eyes did not want to follow Shu Fengwu. At that time, Shu Fengwu saw that all of their souls were in the ancestral hall. I want to kill them together.

"Master Shu, save me, I didn't do anything bad, I just wanted to tell my family where the money I put is." "Master Shu, I've been wronged..."…

Several ghosts talk a lot, saying that there are not many, but there are five in total. After asking their respective obsessions, Su He feels that two or three of them are very easy to solve. There is only one thing that is really difficult to solve. He died as soon as he woke up. The family thought he committed suicide. In fact, he was killed by others, and he didn't know who killed him.