4

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Quick Transmigration As A Cannon Fodder To Be The Winner In Life QTACF » Vol 2 Chapter 145: Pride of the Sky 4
Quick Transmigration As A Cannon Fodder To Be The Winner In Life Vol 2 Chapter 145: Pride of the Sky 4
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
The pressure was blowing on his face, and he seemed to be an ant compared to it.

Su He looked at the palace in amazement. There is also a stone tablet on the back mountain of the Su family. It was erected by an ancestor of the Su family back then. It was engraved in the year, not to mention leaving a mark on it, even if it is difficult to approach.

Su He felt like the top of Mount Tai, although the plaque of Yuanzong in this day was not so powerful, it also exuded a strong power, and it was definitely not written by ordinary people.

Su He recalled Tianyuanzong in his mind, but there is a second-rate sect in the fairyland with this name, but I don't know if it is a sect.

Su He's heart moved, and he quickly opened the door and walked in. Not long after he entered, another figure came quickly. When he saw the palace, his eyes flashed with surprise and vigilance. I looked around and there was no danger. I couldn't wait to get in. When I approached the gate within one meter, I stopped there and couldn't move.

Su He didn't know what happened here, he would look at some buildings in the palace that were destroyed due to the disappearance of aura and sighed. The Linglong Secret Realm has existed for many years, but the Su family has never heard of a sect here.

This idea flashed in his mind, Su He continued to walk up, he had an intuition, he could find his little apprentice here.

The whole hall is divided into seven floors. A questioning formation can only be entered through the formation.

Su He's state of mind has gone through several worlds, and he is already rock solid. In addition, he has so many treasures on his body that he entered without much effort. At first, Su He didn't care, but now he can't help it. There are a lot of magic weapons, fake treasures, and treasures on the first floor, which can definitely make people dazzled.

Even if some of them have lost their spirituality due to the lack of aura, it is enough to make people look at them. On the second floor, there are quite a few bookshelves, all of which are exercises. Except for the two bookshelves that have the least things and are equipped with a spirit gathering array, the rest will become fly ash when touched.

The third layer is medicine pills, similar to the following two layers, the fourth layer is all kinds of refining materials, the fifth layer is the mechanism puppet, and the sixth layer is the layer where Su He is currently staying , which is a treasure trove, pills, magic tools, refining materials, exercises, and organ puppets, and the quality is better than the following.

The more this is the case, the more worried Su He is, the Tianyuan Sect will do this, there must be a last resort reason, only he has not watched the last floor, and he is a little worried that something will happen to his apprentice.

For this reason, Su Yu took care of all the things on these floors, and he went straight to the seventh floor.

As soon as she stepped on the stairs of the seventh floor, Su He saw a flower, and the scene in front of him changed. An old man with white hair and beard was sitting in a hall, surrounded by hundreds of Disciple.

The old man was immortal, with kind eyes and kind eyes, and was lecturing with his disciples. Su He was in a trance, and seemed to be one of the disciples himself. I heard that our sect has one more treasure, which led to the siege of other sects, and I don’t know what kind of thing, but let other sects attack us regardless.”