5

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Quick Transmigration As A Cannon Fodder To Be The Winner In Life QTACF » Vol 2 Chapter 133: Portable space 5
Quick Transmigration As A Cannon Fodder To Be The Winner In Life Vol 2 Chapter 133: Portable space 5
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
"Who is this?" "How come I've never seen it before? I just feel a little familiar."...The crowd started talking. The Lu family is not a piece of iron, and some of the people who come here have a competitive relationship, and someone immediately revealed Su He's identity.

With the Lu family's words, everyone's expression changed when they saw Lu Chengze.

Isn’t it the seed of infatuation? Isn't it because the girl of the Su family doesn't want to get married again? Why do you treat the only son of the family like this? Thinking of Lu Chengze's remarks at the beginning, many women are disgusted with their men. Among these people, there are victims in the past, and the daughter-in-law regards Lu Chengze as a role model and hangs on it every day. On the lips, now it seems that this Lu Chengze is just doing a superficial effort, and when he goes back, he can have a good time with his wife.

No matter how bad they were, they didn't ruin their son's reputation. They didn't let anyone see him, but pushed a disciple to the front of the stage.

Lu Chengze's face was also not good-looking. He didn't expect this son to appear suddenly, or on such an occasion. Reluctantly pulled out a smile, "Isn't Xiaohe not feeling well, just go back to rest first, and I'll see you after I'm done with Mu Jin's affairs in a while."

Su He raised his eyebrows, why are these words so similar to the words of a scumbag coaxing his wife in a third-rate idol drama? Lu Chengze looked worried with a half-smile but actually implied a warning, "Really? I'm sorry, I don't even know when I'm sick."

My eyes wandered on Lu Chengze and Lu Mujin, "If I hadn't come down to see what happened to my only apprentice, my father, I wouldn't know that the heir to the Lu family had already been chosen."

The people watching the fun didn't say anything. The Lu family's development has become more and more violent these years.

Zheng Han happened to be standing beside Su He, and said at this time, "Yeah, the real son of the Lu family is still here, Boss Lu's handling of this matter is not authentic, how can there be a general The family property was passed on to the apprentice beyond his own son."

At first, everyone kept it in their hearts, but now someone said it, and someone immediately echoed, "That's right, Brother Lu, you have to think clearly, the eldest nephew is still standing here, even if it is Talent is not enough, you can also find someone to help you, there is no need to give your entire family to outsiders."

Now, you can't just treat this child so harshly."

When everyone was talking about it, Lu Chengze's face became ugly. He tried to say something, but how could one person say so many people in Germany, not to mention that he became more and more afraid of this son.

I used to think that my son took the surname of the Su family. When I saw it, I always remembered that I had planned for so long. As a result, the Su family just got online and the wife disappeared. Su Jin also said that, he didn't want to slap himself, so naturally he didn't marry again, but the old man of the Su family is not easy to get along with, cooperation can be done, but he is ruthless if it is over.

Lu Chengze hated in his heart, and disliked his only son. If he hadn't thought about this kid, he could still have some relationship with the Su family. .

He didn't want to let him intervene in the Su family's business. As long as he controlled Su He, the Su family would not fall into his hands in the end.