end

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Quick Transmigration As A Cannon Fodder To Be The Winner In Life QTACF » Vol 2 Chapter 178: King of the Fallen Kingdom (End)
Quick Transmigration As A Cannon Fodder To Be The Winner In Life Vol 2 Chapter 178: King of the Fallen Kingdom (End)
« Prev
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Unfortunately, things did not go as Li Hao thought, Luyang is too close to Jiangnan, and some people are making trouble inside. What Li Hao did before was very disappointing, and he lost his reputation in Jiangnan. .

Even if Li Hao made a remedy later, the distance was too far, and there were people who had a heart to interfere, in the eyes of Jiangnan people, Li Hao was still the original foolish monarch.

Looking blankly at the news sent by the people below, Li Hao was a little irritable, he had been worrying about Li Yu, and as a result, someone made trouble for him. After disappearing, he circulated the information in his hand to the following ministers.

Zhao Taifu was the first to stand up, "Your Majesty, Jiangnan cannot be in chaos." "The food produced in Jiangnan is three-tenths of that of Great Chu. If there is a problem there, the world will be in chaos." First recruit the head of the Nanshan Academy to come to Beijing, and use the literati to deal with the literati.”…

Everyone knew the seriousness of this matter in their hearts and expressed their opinions one after another. Li Hao made a round tour, "I want to go to Jiangnan in person."

This sentence said, the ministers immediately knelt down and asked Li Hao to take back the emperor's life, Jiangnan side is obviously very dangerous, if something happens to the emperor there, it is really like a rebel willing.

No matter how much these people pleaded, Li Hao did not regret what he had decided. A few days later, Li Hao quietly left the capital with his people, and several important officials headed by Mrs. Zhao jointly supervised the country.

He proclaimed himself emperor in Luyang, and proclaimed himself the state of Chu. Several families in the south of the Yangtze River joined forces with him to confront the court.

In less than two months, Emperor Zhengde personally led the garrison, beheaded the leader of the rebels, and the state of Chu was destroyed.

Li Hao was quiet when he left, but with great fanfare when he reappeared, Jiangnan and his party seemed to be going well, but Li Hao was seriously injured. Wei Qingxue and Chu Linrong are very strange, no matter how well-planned, the other two can always escape unbelievably in the end.

In the end, Li Hao personally shot and killed Chu Linrong, but Wei Qingxue still escaped. This time, Li Hao was not waterproof.

Chu Linrong's counterattack before his death almost cut off one of Li Hao's arms, plus the series of things that happened in Jiangnan because of the opponent's death, it took more than half a year to get it right.

A few people were put there to clean up the mess, and Li Hao brought people back to Beijing in a hurry. On the one hand, as an emperor, he could not leave Beijing for too long, and on the other hand, something happened in the north.

Chaotang is relatively stable with the joint efforts of Mr. Zhao and several others, but some things that must be handled by the emperor Li Hao are still piled up there. At this time, Li Hao especially regretted killing his brothers, otherwise he could always find one or two obedient things.

After busy two days to deal with all the things, and then spent half a month to deal with other things, the Chu has been poor for a long time, even if Li Hao has promulgated no The decree that is less favorable than the people, and the use of aristocratic families to check and balance each other, is too short.