7

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Quick Transmigration As A Cannon Fodder To Be The Winner In Life QTACF » Vol 2 Chapter 135: Portable space 7
Quick Transmigration As A Cannon Fodder To Be The Winner In Life Vol 2 Chapter 135: Portable space 7
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
A golden light flashed from Su He, and then the contract was successful, Su He opened his eyes with satisfaction, but the God of Cooking system was stunned, why did he become a soul contract, and he was still controlled The dead side, as a high-level system, it can't believe what's happening in Tongsheng now, tears are about to flow out, so how can it go to other worlds, how to start its own food career, the truth wow a loud cry.

The system stopped it in time, "Now you know that the cheap is not so easy to take, well, the host is not an ordinary person, you will never suffer a loss." The system whispered.

Seeing that the host was asleep, the system pulled the God of Cooking system into the system space and began to educate the younger brother. At this time, it is especially grateful to someone. You must know that the system is also graded. Before, it was only a low-level system in the high-level system that could take the host through time and space to do tasks. Facing a big guy like the God of Cooking System, it is to please. Yes, it is different now, it can completely suppress the other side.

Su He, who was asleep, didn't know that the two systems in his body had had a profound communication, separated the big brother and the little brother, and even started to discuss how to help the host deal with the children of luck in this world. .

The annual cooking competition started soon, this time the scale is bigger than previous years, ordinary people don't know why, only a few people know the inside story.

At this time, one of the chefs is participating in the competition. The topic of their group is sweet, which is a relatively simple topic in the competition. As long as the dessert is sweet, it counts.

Capital Star will hold such a competition every year, so people don't pay much attention to it, but the media will not let it go The media is still in the primary election at this time, and the spirit of everyone is not very good.

One of the little reporters didn't know what to see, his eyes were round and round, his facial features and appearance gave people the feeling of being round, which made it even more cute. Immediately, a colleague asked curiously, "Xiaoyuan, what are you looking at?"

Wei Yuanyuan said without looking back, "It's so beautiful, I want to eat it." The colleague next to him was a little curious, and followed his gaze, it was the competition area, but it didn't seem to be worth paying attention to people.

Forcing Wei Yuanyuan's gaze to the side, "Look here, this is our goal." They mainly pay attention to the situation of the next heir to the Lu family.

Speaking of some time ago, the Lu family had some problems, but these have nothing to do with them. There are basically no chefs in this competition, and the only one from the Lu family is basically a default. champion.

The media's eyes are also focused on him, as long as they can interview each other, they don't have to worry about this month's bonus. Wei Yuanyuan glanced at it, then continued to look in the direction just now, and patted his colleague, "Don't be noisy."

Colleagues also know Wei Yuanyuan's wonderful work. He can always find food at a glance, and he can't help but look carefully. A middle-aged fat chef is making a dessert, which is very beautiful. Next to it is a Some pudgy women seem to be making sweet and sour fish, which can be considered to echo the theme of this time, and then beside... The colleague was stunned. He had never seen such a good-looking person before, and it seemed that the whole person was glowing in the sun.