10

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Quick Transmigration As A Cannon Fodder To Be The Winner In Life QTACF » Vol 2 Chapter 75: Disfigured first beauty 10
Quick Transmigration As A Cannon Fodder To Be The Winner In Life Vol 2 Chapter 75: Disfigured first beauty 10
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Su He is not sympathetic to Li Baozhu, but he is willing to do anything that can add to Shu Fengwu, not to mention saving an innocent person, it can be regarded as a good deed.

"Come here." Su He waved to Qi Muchen. Qi Muchen got closer, and under Su He's threatening gaze, he got closer. The two almost breathed in each other's breath. Qi Muchen's heart was beating wildly. Consciously landed on his lips.

Shu Qingbao's appearance is different from that of Su He's previous generations, and his appearance is exquisite and extravagant, which really answers the sentence of male and female. What made Shu Qingbao famous at the beginning was a young master from an aristocratic family who saw Shu Qingbao by accident.

At that time, Shu Qingbao was only fourteen years old, and the little boy was really in the developmental stage. Coupled with the pampering of his family, his red clothes were eye-catching, which made the young master look crazy.

Qi Muchen really didn't think much about it at first, he felt that his Baoer was too young, his sixteen-year-old age was more than twice his own, but now that the two were close, his eyes could not bear it I can't stop lingering on the plump lips.

Su He, who was talking to Qi Muchen originally, felt that the people around him didn't answer, so he couldn't help frowning, and saw the man's burning eyes, the flames in his eyes were familiar and wanted to pretend to look Not even seen.

"Talking to you." Su He kicked him angrily, Qi Muchen fell down, not forgetting to take advantage of the perfectly shaped jade feet.

Su He really opened his eyes now, when did his lover become so idiotic, or it was too secretive in previous lives, he didn't find it.

It seems to be true if you think about it, Su He doesn't pay much attention to his own things, and sometimes he can't find it.

At that time, he thought it was his lover who remembered it clearly, but now that he thinks about it, he clearly remembers all his things.

My heart was a bit awkward, but my face was serious, "What are you doing?" The big cat looked at the man, like an angry kitten, unhappy will grab you.

Qi Muchen's heart softened into a pool of water, he straightened his expression, and threw those thoughts aside, "Okay." "Don't ask me why I didn't let Li Baozhu be the first princess?"

"As long as you like it." Qi Muchen replied casually, but Su He gave him another glance, he carefully touched the scar on Shu Qingbao's face that had not completely faded away, and said in a low voice, "Big The prince had already been taught by Concubine Cheng that he had lost the bearing of a prince. Li Baozhu was the daughter of the Duke's mansion, and Duke Li had a lot of power in the army. Concubine Cheng should have wanted to give the eldest prince a boost. But he forgot that Duke Li was the most rigid. , will never favor the eldest prince because of the relationship between the eldest prince and him."

Su He thinks that the same is true in the plot. After Li Baozhu's tragic death, a maid returned to the Duke's mansion desperately. bring back the body.

This kind of person can't be bad. He takes etiquette and rules more strictly than anything else, but it's a bit miserable as his family. Anyway, Su He doesn't look down on it.

"Will you agree to Concubine Cheng's request if I don't say it?" Su He asked curiously. "Yes." Qi Muchen said honestly. Seeing Su He's puzzlement, he explained, "It doesn't matter who the eldest concubine is. I am the emperor and I am willing to hold him. He is a prince with a superior status. When he is unwilling to hold him, he is nothing."