17

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Quick Transmigration As A Cannon Fodder To Be The Winner In Life QTACF » Vol 2 Chapter 82: Disfigured first beauty 17
Quick Transmigration As A Cannon Fodder To Be The Winner In Life Vol 2 Chapter 82: Disfigured first beauty 17
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Su He realized something was wrong not long after entering the house. Unfortunately, everyone in the yard went to eat at this time. Nothing, did not resist, pretending to be fainted.

Not long after, there was a rustling sound from the room, and a group of masked men in black easily took him away to the Shu residence.

I was carried by someone for a while and then thrown into the carriage. When the carriage started to move, I felt that there was no other person in the carriage, so Su He sat up.

There was nothing special in the carriage, he had been thrown to the ground before, listening to the sound of hooves stepping outside, Su He called the name of the system in his mind.

Unfortunately, the system didn't respond, and I didn't know what was going on. The whole world system would fail from time to time. Fortunately, Su He didn't count on it. He was wondering who caught him.

In fact, he already knew the answer to this question, and only the heroine would have such an obsession with him.

He also looked forward to seeing the heroine for a long time. After all, no one likes someone who can bear someone who is malicious to you all day long, and even thinks that your man is not. Shu Fengwu owes him. Time to pay.

The carriage was not running smoothly, and when she noticed that the speed of the carriage slowed down, Su He closed his eyes again and returned to his original state.

Open your eyes.

In front of him stood a gorgeously dressed Shu Fengwu, she smiled at Su He at the moment, after confirming that Su He really woke up, she lightly opened her red lips, "Welcome to be a guest, I brother."

Su He looked around. It seemed to be an underground building. There were candles and torches all around. .

Dance and humiliation, if you don't want revenge, you can't live at all.

Later, it was discovered that Shu Fengwu actually had the ability. In this world, only my brother has the ability. The ability of Shu Fengwu is obviously abnormal.

Shu Qingbao didn't know that Shu Fengwu was not from this world, he spent a long time checking a lot of information, and finally found a sacrifice method in the ancient books, which can make ordinary people have supernatural powers .

He found Shu Fengwu around the time of birth, spent a lot of manpower and financial resources, and found out that before Shu Fengwu's mother arrived at Shu's house, many brothers were lost near Qiantang.

The way to let ordinary people have supernatural powers is to sacrifice a hundred brothers. Thinking that Shu Fengwu's mother had no superpowers at that time, she thought she had failed and took the second way to think The method entered Shu's house, and she was pregnant with Shu Fengwu back then, but she didn't know that it was not she but Shu Fengwu who got the power.

After Shu Qingbao knew this, she wanted to destroy Shu Fengwu's ability. Without her ability, her men are not ordinary people. Shu Fengwu's own strength is insufficient and will die sooner or later. in the hands of those men.

For this reason, Shu Qingbao specially found a deep sea ice lotus. Legend has it that my brother was the first offspring of mermen and humans, so he has supernatural powers. Deep sea ice lotus is a treasure that only mermen can bring out of the sea. With the help of other things, it can stimulate the blood of mermen in the body and deprive other people of their abilities.