7

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Quick Transmigration As A Cannon Fodder To Be The Winner In Life QTACF » Vol 2 Chapter 99: Insane feminin 7
Quick Transmigration As A Cannon Fodder To Be The Winner In Life Vol 2 Chapter 99: Insane feminin 7
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
The male, the most important thing is that the other party also has amnesia.

Isn't this a story about a strong and hard-working female who beat her face and abused scum all the way with her strength, went to the pinnacle of life, and had a double harvest in love and career?

Before he came to the imperial capital, Joey always thought so, and the fact was similar, he got rid of his mediocre and incompetent bamboo horse, although he was a sub-female, under the influence of spiritual spring water, he felt Fertility has improved, and he has transformed into a beautiful man.

The next route to take is to bring the amnesiac loyal dog Lao Gong to find his family, and by the way, run his own network in the imperial capital and become a sought after stone gambler, isn't it? As a result, after he arrived in the imperial capital, everything went wrong. The cubs of the fierce beasts he favored were forced to disappear, and he finally found out that the baby was taken first by others, and now he wanted to become famous, but he was overwhelmed by others.

Joey felt that Su He was the mortal enemy in his life, and he came to fight him, especially when it was obvious that the person was very interested in his power stone and had already planned to buy it. As soon as the female's power stone came out, the other party immediately ran to fight for it. Joey, who was ignored, felt as if he had been slapped a few times in the face, and it hurt so much that he hated Su He unilaterally.

So when Yanjin didn't buy a power stone, and found out that the person who bought the power stone was a big guy he couldn't afford to offend, he quit, thinking that he had just found a sixth-level power stone, and he was about to After taking it down, he asked casually, "How is it? Sell it or not?"

Grade power stone, he dared to say that the person who bid for this stone casino just now, but the other party clearly recognized his identity and stopped.

Fortunately, Joey didn't know what was in his mind, or else he would be beaten to death.

Yan Jin was inexplicably stunned. Seeing Joey's ugly face, he immediately knew why the other party's face was so ugly. He sneered and left. It's not that lacking, but it just happened to happen.

On the eighth-level energy stone, the person who made the final bid did not give much money, and was only willing to offer 1.4 million gold coins.

Joey thinks he's going crazy, but if he doesn't sell this power stone, he won't have too many gold coins in his hand. If he wants to go to a better stone casino, he can't do it without enough money .

In the end, I gritted my teeth and sold the power stone, but I was unhappy, my eyes were red, and I looked like I was being bullied, and Root beside him felt sorry for him, facing the person who bought the power stone The person's eyes are cold and fierce, as if he will hurt someone in the next second.

Paying money to buy things, the other party looks like this, that person is not very happy in his heart, after meeting Root's eyes, he hesitates, the sixth-level energy stone is not impossible to buy, Does he need to be hated for this? Thinking of this, the other party's preparation to draw money stopped. As a result, Root's face became darker and he looked at him murderously. The man didn't know what was going on. "That, what, me, I really don't have enough money on my card, so I won't buy it." After speaking, the soles of his feet smeared and slipped away, leaving Joey there foolishly.

Joey didn't know what was going on, but he felt that things were not going well, and he was even more sad. When he looked like this, Root felt distressed in his eyes, and his eyes were even colder. What I wanted to buy, after being caught like this, I looked at each other and left. Forget it, no matter how rare a level 6 power stone is, I can’t hold back against a powerful male.