3

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Quick Transmigration As A Cannon Fodder To Be The Winner In Life QTACF » Vol 2 Chapter 175: King of the Dead 3
Quick Transmigration As A Cannon Fodder To Be The Winner In Life Vol 2 Chapter 175: King of the Dead 3
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Since he found out that his situation is very dangerous, Li Hao has been vigilant. He has used a lot of methods, and the return of Mrs. Zhao has finally made the current situation a little better, at least some government orders can Carrying on, he can also see the real memorial, not some flattering lies.

Li Hao's changes were so great that many people looked at him, and some people who had already decided to give up his emperor also began to observe.

The emperor, who was originally incoherent and addicted to killing and being close to villains, seemed to grow up suddenly overnight, beat his favorite **** Qiu Rong, and drove him away from himself I went to see Mrs. Zhao, brought people back to the court, and ordered some people who were only flattering and not doing practical things to be transferred to unimportant positions, and enabled a group of capable people, but because of their honesty, he didn't like them before. people.

The most eye-catching thing is that the emperor no longer sends things to the Shangshu mansion. You must know that Li Hao likes the second lady of the Shangshu mansion. Anyone can see it, others say ten It's not as good as Wei Qingxue's words. Obviously, the households are already stretched, the treasury is empty, and they have to borrow money from big businessmen. Even because of this, there is a decree to exchange money for officials. The emperor does not care about the difficulties of the common people and the instability of the court. On the contrary, an endless stream of rewards, gold and silver jewelry, antiques and rare treasures are constantly sent to the Shangshufu every day.

It has been a long time since I went to the Shangshufu to reward things, and I never heard of him going to pester Wei Qingxue again. Everyone found that the emperor Li Hao had really changed.

Maybe there are still many people who are not optimistic about him, but the whole Great Chu is changing for the better, and some people who are worried about the world are willing to enter the court again to give the great Chu the best of luck. a force.

Especially after Li Yu stood up, this is now the only second royal relative, no one remembers in the past, now after waking up and slowly learning all the rules and etiquette, Li Yu also asked Mrs. Zhao Specializes in teaching the eldest prince some ways to behave in the world.

Li Hao even handed over the Nanyang drought to the eldest prince. After the eldest prince stood on the court for the first time and perfectly solved the disaster in Nanyang, people finally believed Li Hao It's really changed.

People have always been forgetful. The harmony between Li Hao and Li Yu made them forget how the previous princes and princesses were killed by Li Hao, and instead praised Li Hao Rende.

Li Hao everything went very smoothly here, but Wei Qingxue was in a bad mood on the other hand. Unusual identity.

So Wei Qingxue's life has been smooth, as long as she wants, she can't get it, especially after Li Hao became the emperor. But she never liked Li Hao. When she was ignorant as a child, she just knew that the emperor's order could not be defied. In addition, after the relationship with Li Hao was a fiancée, even her family respected her more. Wei Qingxue has since then Since then, she has faintly had some ambitions. She knows that Li Hao likes her, and this liking can be transformed into a lot of benefits.

Later, she met someone by chance, and she really understood what she liked, and she was even more reluctant to marry Li Hao, so she began to try her best to delay the marriage. Fortunately, God is helping her, In addition, Li Hao is stupid enough to really drag her to the present.