13

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Quick Transmigration As A Cannon Fodder To Be The Winner In Life QTACF » Vol 2 Chapter 120: The spurned omega13
Quick Transmigration As A Cannon Fodder To Be The Winner In Life Vol 2 Chapter 120: The spurned omega13
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
able to enter the hearts of people.

This discovery is wrong, the rhythm of the song is wrong, the sound transmission is wrong, this is not the sound coming from the headset at all, but... He suddenly stared at Zhou Qing's headset, the voice was the voice of a real person.

In such a large venue, if you want to drive the audience with a single voice, it is not impossible for everyone to hear it, but it needs a strong mental force to cooperate, and I will also be hurt, Luke Staring at the stage for a moment, he found that no one noticed something wrong, he took a deep breath and issued a few orders.

At this time, Orchi was so excited that he wanted to rush to the stage. This song called Zhou Qing is indeed useful to his spiritual power, or to the spiritual sea of ​​the soldiers. The irreparable damage is useful, if he doesn't know the situation is wrong and his friends don't allow it, he just wants to tie people to the army.

In the backstage, Lilith also breathed a sigh of relief. Although it was different from the rehearsal, the effect was the same. An old story, the light beam in the middle of the stage disappeared, and when it came back on, the original place became a quiet and peaceful town.

Qi Lan watched this scene in disbelief, how could it be, he obviously broke the headset, even if Zhou Qing sang well, it was useless, how could he still sing so calmly , and even made no mistakes from start to finish, and let everyone hear it.

Fingers clenched, feeling the pain in the palm, Qi Lan tried hard to calm herself down, and tried to smile as usual, it doesn't matter, even if she sings, so what, the news on the Internet has broken out, Zhou Qing's reputation is completely ruined, he will not let the other party have a chance to turn over, no matter how much Xingchen values ​​him, no matter how moved Orchi is, it is impossible to associate with such a person with corrupt morals, it's okay, he comforted in his heart Own.

The performance on the stage is still going on, everyone's spirits will be lifted, and they will watch the show attentively. "Kamari" is a classic play, although people already know the plot, but different Different people's performances give people a different feeling.

Su He was standing at the back of the stage at the side, where the lights couldn't reach, he was watching the online post events of the system networking in his mind.

Only one night, in less than two hours, the posts have been covered by tens of thousands of buildings. From time to time, people who claim to be Zhou Qing’s classmates come out to scold Zhou Qing. The system has checked these IPs, and most of them are It's the same address, and a few are people who have been brought crooked and call themselves righteous knights.

In addition to these, there are many posts about Qi Lan, all of which praise others for not appreciating, even if there are many suitors, they are still clean, completely different from Zhou Qing, a vain gold worshiper.

There is also a post with two pictures of Qi Lan and General Orchi meeting by chance before the opening, and another one is Qi Lan looking at General Orchi with a blushing face on the stage, The pictures looking at each other, relying on these pictures and the guidance of people who are caring, not only made Qi Lan angry, but also really made many people suspect that Orchi suddenly appeared this time, what is the relationship with Qi Lan relation.

After watching it, Su He didn't let the system fight back immediately. Qi Lan made so much that it looks like a big deal, but in fact it's just empty talk. As long as the video is taken out, the truth will naturally come out.