16

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Quick Transmigration As A Cannon Fodder To Be The Winner In Life QTACF » Vol 2 Chapter 62: Talented singer with destroyed vocal cords 16
Quick Transmigration As A Cannon Fodder To Be The Winner In Life Vol 2 Chapter 62: Talented singer with destroyed vocal cords 16
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Not long after the filming in Yalai, "The Emperor Zhaowu" began to be released. The Emperor Zhaowu was adapted from history. There are many legendary characters in it, and it is a rich chapter in human history.

The events of that era were remade a lot before that, so when Feng Ze participated in "The Emperor Zhaowu", many people in the industry were not optimistic. Feng Ze hasn't made a TV film for a long time. He has been active on the movie screen for the past two years. Last year, several major directors cooperated with powerful factions in succession, all of which have proved one thing, making a good film does not mean that the TV series is good.

Therefore, from the beginning of the TV shooting to the screening, many people predicted that this would be a failure in Feng Ze's perfect career. Such remarks brought a lot to the crew a lot of pressure.

Lu Yiming looked at the remarks on the phone happily, and his heart was full of joy, no matter how popular it was back then, it would not work now. "You are very happy." A sweet female voice came, Lu Yiming glanced at the other party, "Wenwen is here too, sit down, I think our mood is the same." Lu Yiming looked elegant.

"Of course, after all, our enemies are the same, I think you don't mind making this fire more prosperous, right?" The speaker was Liu Wenwen, who had a falling out with the company. The two are currently in the same crew.

The relationship between the two parties is also in a delicate state, especially since they are still in the same crew.

"What do you mean?" Lu Yiming looked at Liu Wenwen, "My fans will come to visit in a while, you said that if Feng Ze suppressed you because the two of us are in love, what about this rumor? "Liu Wenwen looked at her beautiful nails carefully and said casually.

Lu Yiming's mind was racing, he didn't seem to be in serious trouble, in fact, he was not having a good time in the company now, although he was confident that he was doing things well, the company could not get the handle, but because Feng Ze relationship, obviously the company doesn't like him very much.

Lu Yiming talked to Tianxing before he made his move. As long as he leaves Huafeng, he can join Tianxing as a brother, but before that, Feng Ze was also their common goal. Ming, when the two cooperated, they felt that even if they couldn't make Feng Ze fall, they should be disgusted by Feng Ze.

Originally, Lu Yiming was a little worried, but the people from Tianxing said that they were all there, and Lu Yiming contacted him to let the news that he was suppressed by Feng Ze be released, if not for the current movie , he had left Huafeng long ago and became a brother to Tianxing.

But before the filming of the film, his resources in Huafeng will obviously not be very good. He understands what Liu Wenwen means. The two pretended to be in a relationship and then released him because he was suppressed because of the seal. Ze wants unspoken rules Liu Wenwen.

Maybe his own fans or Liu Wenwen's fans can't fight Feng Ze alone, but the fans of the two are together, and this matter is more beneficial to him than detrimental.

He and Liu Wenwen can create a true love character, and by the way establish a character that is not afraid of power, Lu Yiming thinks about what is good for him, so he and Liu Wenwen start 'love' .

When Liu Wenwen's fans came in the afternoon, they saw that their idol and Lu Yiming were very close, and a group of fans quickly took pictures as if they had discovered some big secret.