2

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Quick Transmigration As A Cannon Fodder To Be The Winner In Life QTACF » Vol 2 Chapter 160: Star Apothecary 2
Quick Transmigration As A Cannon Fodder To Be The Winner In Life Vol 2 Chapter 160: Star Apothecary 2
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
This kind of competition is often held, there are official and private competitions, and there are also pharmacists' unions. This time it is held by the pharmacists' union, otherwise the rewards will not be determined. Become someone to help clear up the confusion.

Compared with the exchange competition held by other people, this kind of activity held by the Pharmacist Guild is more popular.

So many people came to this meeting today. Su He had never participated in this kind of medicine before. Most of his medicines were self-taught. The life of the star thieves was both happy and sad, and sad.

It is also for this reason that they will be targeted.

After Su He originally wanted to cheat and get away, he killed the rest of the second uncle by the way, gathered the rest of the star thieves, and reorganized the Pluto Flame Star Thief Group.

The original star thief leader of the Underworld Star Thief Group was Su He's father, but unfortunately the other party's life was not good, so he finally made a name for himself. The second brother of his own rebelled against him, killed him, and became the new star thief leader.

Su He was able to survive not because his second uncle was kind, but more because his second uncle couldn't hold down so many star thieves, especially those who had a good relationship with his father, and another Maybe it was because he felt that Su He had no ability and could not turn against him.

Some of those who had protected Su He over the years died, and some of them took refuge in his second uncle. The people from the sea tried to kill him, but they all became the souls of Su He's hands .

Don't look at Su He's good-looking outside, looks like a young master who has never seen any **** scenes, in fact, when he was six years old, he personally killed a betrayal of him and wanted to kill him star thief.

The more beautiful the outside is, the more terrifying the inside is. This sentence is most applicable to Su He. Later, Su He got the name of Night Demon. Even his second uncle didn't dare to tear his face directly with him, and he had to be calculated if he wanted to kill him.

The people who have been in Su He's hands for so many years are enough to make his second uncle vomit blood, and so is Su He knowing that his second uncle is more and more worried about his rebellion, the more he does nothing, just Seeing the other party being suspicious every day and almost tossing himself to death, it wasn't a near miss, it should have been dead.

After all, he was targeted by the most famous major general in the military, and he took Anxi with him. If the other party really didn't die, Su He would admire him.

Since she didn't want to be a star thief, Su He pondered it for a long time, and put her eyes on the pharmacist. Not to mention the popularity of the pharmacist, no one dared to offend, and waited until the fifth level could be refined. Some of the above medicines were brought over with a lot of money, crying and shouting. Su He felt that this profession was very suitable for him.

It is that he has some hidden dangers in his body now, and he needs to find a way to remove it.

Su Chengyue next to him whispered, "Let's go together after the game, I'll show you around." "Okay." Su and Su Chengyue showed a disagreement in front of them. A beautiful young man who likes to talk. I heard that because of his good looks and poor surrounding environment, he basically never went out, and he hadn't even been on Xingwang a few times. Su Chengyue sympathized with Su Helai.