10

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Quick Transmigration As A Cannon Fodder To Be The Winner In Life QTACF » Vol 2 Chapter 117: The spurned omega10
Quick Transmigration As A Cannon Fodder To Be The Winner In Life Vol 2 Chapter 117: The spurned omega10
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Luke acted very quickly. He negotiated with the school within two days. After the first party for the freshmen, Su He could live outside. Some of the benefits were naturally not exchanged. People told Su He that the news he got was that the school allowed him to live off-campus.

After that time, although Lilith and others didn't say anything, the image of Qi Lan's good brother management has collapsed. The matter of prescribing the medicine before is because the Qi family has been looking for relationships again and again, and Qi Lan's attitude of admitting mistakes Well, the school didn't report it.

This time Qi Lan scolded Zhou Qing in front of everyone, but everyone saw him when he ordered him. Naturally, someone told this matter. Qi Lan and Zhou Qing are not in harmony. A little known secret.

But as the party draws near, no one is paying attention to other things, and they are all helping the party, especially the freshmen, this is their first appearance after entering the university , but also an opportunity related to the future.

Luke and Orci were not secretive when they came that day, but their identities were unusual, most people didn't know their identities, and someone came to ask them later Lilith was fooled.

Su He has signed a contract with Xingchen. Luke is the boss of a big company. Even if he wants to, he can't always follow Zhou Qing, and he has to discuss some things with Orchi.

Su He has had a very full life recently, studying and rehearsing every day, and it was late when he returned to the dormitory. He didn't have time to pay attention to Qi Lan's affairs, or he never thought about Qi Lan. Lan Hui will ignore him and regard Zhou Qing as an enemy of Qi Lan. If he can really have such a big heart, Zhou Qing in the plot will not be so miserable.

Su He came back a little earlier that day, the day after tomorrow is the start time of the party, invitations from all parties have been sent out, with Lilith, a long-sleeved friend who is good at dancing, Su He is the No. Got the news right away.

This party will not only come back from Star Entertainment, but even General Orchi will also appear. This is a good publicity point for the school. The school attaches great importance to it. After seeing a few people, their school can also get a little light.

At any time, human affection is something that everyone cannot avoid. For example, the Jialan Academy of Art was just a second-class art school at the beginning, and it turned out that a singer who resounded in the interstellar Karil was born. Since then It has become a school that is comparable to the First Academy of Arts.

Because of Khalil's influence, with him as the center, a lot of capital and alumni have gathered, forming a group that holds together, and Karin College and Khalil are now considered complementary.

Zhou Qing is the most optimistic about this year's freshman middle school. The principal and a few people know that Zhou Qing has signed a contract, and most people are waiting for him to show his prominence at this party.

Su He didn't say anything about it. The school helped him and he returned to the school. This is a normal thing. sense of integration.

As soon as I returned to the dormitory, when I opened the door, I heard the whole apartment making a lot of noise. The original hall had become a venue for a small dance party. Su He's appearance did not attract many people's attention. He frowned, his eyes met Qi Lan in the middle of the crowd, and he saw Qi Lan showing him a bright smile.