4

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Quick Transmigration As A Cannon Fodder To Be The Winner In Life QTACF » Vol 2 Chapter 162: Star Apothecary 4
Quick Transmigration As A Cannon Fodder To Be The Winner In Life Vol 2 Chapter 162: Star Apothecary 4
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
The Big Bear Magic Troupe is where Wang Er gave Su He. The location of the magic troupe is easy to find. Su He bought a ticket directly to go in. The entire magic troupe has a very large venue. Yes, there are quite a few toys.

Su He saw one of them tying people to a post. Tourists could beat them at will, but of course they had to pay for it. With ten credit points per whip, the business turned out to be very good.

Although there are many novelties, there is still a magic troupe, which is responsible for daily performances. There are a total of ten magic venues, and there are performances in the morning and afternoon every day.

The content of the performance includes some skillful magic performed through blind spots of people's vision, and some are performances by people with special abilities.

.

Performing at a magic troupe or something for fun.

Su He came here with his own goals. According to Wang Er's words, he stayed here for a long time, for several years. Wouldn't want to run away.

Fortunately, he really escaped, because he stayed here for a long time, and he was a child when he first came. He really knows a lot of things, and the sum of them is Dahlia auction. Will do.

No matter anywhere, it is impossible to have absolute peace, which is related to many things, one of which is the ability of the individual. The interstellar region is too vast, and some people will privately regard the people of remote planets as their own slave farms, and the private sale of slaves has never disappeared.

Dahlia Auction has the item of auctioning slaves, many people will buy people from there, and this magic group is involved with it.

Su He doesn't care about these things. He came here to find the person in charge. With the news from Wang Er, Su He is no stranger to this kind of place and found it very quickly The place, that is, where he went seems to be at a wrong time.

It was daytime when Su He came to the magic group. The magic group is basically open day and night, but most people prefer to work during the day.

So when she heard a strange sound coming from the room, Su He thought that something was going on inside, and planned to use her mental power to investigate.

Speaking of mental power, after waking up this time, Suhe found that his mental power had increased a lot. Not only that, he could directly let his mental power leave his body and check what was going on outside. It happens naturally.

Although he was standing in the corridor outside the door, his mental energy entered the room directly. The decoration in the room was very luxurious. Su He followed a few people inside to find it. The place.

This will see Mr. Li who was supposed to be busy, and this will be fighting with two women. I didn't expect to encounter such a situation, Su He immediately froze there, In response, he quickly recovered his mental power.

I'm sure I won't see the hot eyes, so Su He pushed open the door and walked in, and at the same time helped the other party turn on the ventilation system in the room to dissipate the smell.

This movement made Mr. Li, who was lying comfortably, come out in his clothes, and he was still cursing, "Who the **** let you in, I don't know..." The following words were blocked. in the throat.

He saw a handsome young man smiling at him, he shuddered for some reason, and the curse choked directly in his throat.

Mr. Li's name is Li Debao, and his family's conditions are good. Although he has no skills, he is very good at eating, drinking, and having fun. He managed the magic troupe well and made a lot of money, and his family turned a blind eye to his affairs.