8

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Quick Transmigration As A Cannon Fodder To Be The Winner In Life QTACF » Vol 2 Chapter 115: The spurned omega8
Quick Transmigration As A Cannon Fodder To Be The Winner In Life Vol 2 Chapter 115: The spurned omega8
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
For art school students, being able to contact people from the entertainment company in advance will give them an additional relationship. Of course, it would be better if they could sign a contract directly.

Although the first art school in the imperial capital where Su He is located is very powerful, there are other good schools in the imperial capital. Every year, a large number of students are exported to the outside world. Most of these students can only make ends meet. , and even some people who can't get good resources can only be Internet anchors, and only a few people can become popular.

The classmates who followed were all very close to Su He, including Lilith, who was in a good mood recently because Qi Lan broke his mind last time, Lilith and Kai Qi's relationship has gotten a lot closer, but Qi Lan is still very annoying.

Xingchen Entertainment's practice room is well-equipped. After they entered, they couldn't take their eyes off. Su He's eyes fell on a piano in the corner.

He didn't expect there is such a thing as a piano here. Since several Star Wars, people's ancient culture has disappeared, and every restoration is the focus of attention.

The piano was restored more than 300 years ago, but because I don't know how to use it, it is just placed in major museums for people to watch, and the price of each piano is extremely expensive .

Su He walked over, put her fingers on the keys, and subconsciously pressed a few notes. As the pleasant notes came out, everyone's eyes looked over.

Su He frowned, probably because he was Ming Yu in his lifetime, he had a special love for the piano, but unfortunately this piano has not been tuned yet, let him listen to it Very awkward.

Lilith was about to say something, but was interrupted by Orchi's gaze, he looked at Zhou Qing with a little more meaning, and looked back and forth on his friend Luke and this omega Look, showing a thoughtful look.

The most suitable, after several debugging, Su He showed a satisfied and regretful smile.

Thinking of where they are now, Su He turned to meet the surprised eyes of everyone, he suddenly thought that the piano is a precious musical instrument that only nobles can learn. As the adopted son of the Qi family, it seems that There is no such opportunity.

Luke walked over, with a burning light in his eyes, "Can you play the piano?" If so, Zhou Qing does not need other talents, just this gimmick can cause A wave of people's attention.

"When I saw it, I thought I should know it." Su He whispered in distress and incomprehension. "It doesn't matter, as long as you want, you can come and try it at any time." These words almost gave Zhou Qing the right to use the piano, which attracted the envy of the students of the art school.

They also want to be signed by a big company before graduation. Unfortunately, this opportunity is too rare.

"Thank you." Su He politely thanked him. He had not touched the piano for a long time. Looking at the people in front of him, he was rarely interested. He smiled mischievously at everyone. Su He sat on the piano. In the front, "Although this is the first time I saw this kind of instrument, I like it very much. The following song will be given to everyone."

As the music played, the boy in front of the piano put on a faint smile, and the beautiful and shocking piano sound seemed to come to life. the entire training room.