4

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Quick Transmigration As A Cannon Fodder To Be The Winner In Life QTACF » Vol 2 Chapter 111: The spurned omega4
Quick Transmigration As A Cannon Fodder To Be The Winner In Life Vol 2 Chapter 111: The spurned omega4
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
"Aqing, what's wrong with you? Are you in a bad mood?" Qi Lan said worriedly, and then apologized to the people around her, "I'm sorry, Aqing's temper is not very good, everyone Be more forgiving, after all, Ah Qing is so beautiful, who wouldn't like him, right?" After speaking, he deliberately said in a mocking tone.

The people around him smiled at Qi Lan, and always felt that this was a little uncomfortable. Lilith, who had already placed Zhou Qing in her protection circle, was not so polite, he sneered, " I've never seen you smear your brother's reputation in such a hurry and apologize for him. Those who didn't know it thought he was your enemy, oh, after all, although Zhou Qing is an adopted son, he is much prettier than you, so it's inevitable that you will be jealous of."

Lilith's words showed no mercy at all, and someone looked at her with strange eyes, Qi Lan's face turned blue and white, like a palette, very exciting.

Su He couldn't help but burst out laughing. Knowing that the occasion was not right, he quickly held back, met Lilith's sad eyes, and quickly apologized, "I'm sorry, but my throat is a little itchy." Such a perfunctory excuse makes people want to pretend they don't know. Many people now understand that Qi Lan and Zhou Qing are not as close as people's unexpected brotherhood.

Qi Lan didn't expect Zhou Qing to dare to do this. He had always acted like a turtle dove before, but he was pretending. good stuff.

If it wasn't for the use of him later, Qi Lan really wanted to destroy him directly. Thinking of the theatrical performance in the near future, Qi Lan reluctantly held back her anger and tried her best to make herself feel what happened just now. Forgetting, he walked over, wanted to hold Zhou Qing, and said, "I haven't seen you for a few days, Ah Qing is still so naughty, my parents will be happy when they find out."

In the past, whenever Zhou Qing did things and said things that he didn't like, Qi Lan would go over and say some nice words, holding Zhou Qing's hand but in a place where no one could see, in his One wound after another was pinched on the arm.

After a long time, Zhou Qing dared not resist, and in the eyes of outsiders, she became more and more indifferent, arrogant and unreasonable, Qi Lan took this to show brotherhood and respect in front of everyone.

But this time, before he touched Zhou Qing, Lilith patted him away, "Zhou Qing is not feeling well now, please move away." If Zhou Qing's beauty is in school It is well known that Lilith doesn't like Qi Lan.

"Ah, what are you doing." Qi Lan said loudly, he was shot by Lilith and fell directly to the ground. When everyone looked over, they tried their best to cover up where they were being photographed, and said generously, "Lilith, I know you like Cage. Cage and I are really nothing, you don't need this."

s method.

Her skin was already fair, so it looked so serious.

." Su He whispered.

It looked like she was explaining, but Kelly had a big trouble that time. Many people knew that Kelly just accidentally touched an omega, and the other party was seriously injured. Later, the doctor said It's the patient's own reason. Although some people say that the doctor has something to do with Kelly's family, most people still believe the doctor's words.

Qi Lan did not expect that he would be demolished by Zhou Qing, gritted his teeth in hatred, still smiled, waved his hands, and said to everyone, "It's okay, it'll be fine in a while." Everyone looked different, Bell's eyes flashed and he said to Cage, "It seems that we are not suitable to spend the night together."