18

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Quick Transmigration As A Cannon Fodder To Be The Winner In Life QTACF » Vol 2 Chapter 64: Talented singer whose vocal cords were destroyed 18
Quick Transmigration As A Cannon Fodder To Be The Winner In Life Vol 2 Chapter 64: Talented singer whose vocal cords were destroyed 18
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
When Su He woke up, it was two days later, and at first glance, he saw Feng Ze sitting by the bed with a haggard face, his eyes were full of red blood, Her hair was messy, and her clothes were full of folds. It was obvious that she had not had a good rest.

Seeing Su He woke up, Feng Ze's eyes immediately filled with surprise, "How are you feeling? I'll call the doctor right away." After speaking, he picked up the phone on the side. Called out, so that Su He didn't even have a chance to stop it.

"You, you haven't rested for a long time, go and rest." Su He couldn't bear it. He didn't expect Heavenly Dao to suppress him so much, but it was just that With a little mental power, you can make yourself faint.

Feng Ze didn't move, holding Su He's hand, "I'll go to rest when the doctor sees it." He squeezed Su He's hand tightly Holding it, let Su He be at a level where he can't break free and doesn't feel uncomfortable.

The family doctor has been waiting in the villa for the past two days. Have you tried to check Su He's body? Now that he heard that he was awake, he was relieved.

Su He did a full body examination, and it was as good as before, just a little weak, just take more rest. After telling the result, Feng Ze waved his hand and let him leave.

Someone brought over cooked white porridge next to her. At Feng Ze's insistence, Su He had to be an immobile patient. After the bowl of porridge was finished, Su He pushed Feng Ze to rest again.

He wasn't particularly in good spirits. After Feng Ze left, he fell asleep again after talking to the system for a few words. When I woke up in the middle of the night, I was hugged tightly by someone, and there was a familiar breath of reassurance beside me.

Su He looked up and didn't see Feng Ze asleep, but saw a pair of bright eyes, "Why don't you sleep, your eyes are red." Su He Touching Feng Ze's face, he said distressedly.

"I can't sleep, I want to watch you." Feng Ze's voice was hoarse, and Su He had been dazed for a long time, and he had not slept for a long time. After Fang Wenhao was able to resolve the matter, he stayed in the villa to accompany Su He.

"Sleep, I'm fine, I was just a little tired before." Su He couldn't say that he was overcast by Heaven, so he could only comfort him. Seeing that Feng Ze still had no intention of going to sleep, he deliberately said angrily, "Otherwise I'll leave." Feng Ze heard the words and restrained him even tighter, and whispered, "I'm sleeping." In order to prove that he did not lie, He quickly closed his eyes.

"Don't worry, I will always be with you." Su He whispered, feeling even tighter by the man beside him, the corners of his mouth twitched. The warm arc, he naturally knew Feng Ze's mood at this time, because he would have the same worry in every life.

I am worried that I will not meet this soul in the next world, I am worried that I will die completely, leaving only this soul to find myself in the world, just think about it Feeling uncomfortable mental strength will be a problem.

So no matter in the previous world or this world, he has been restraining his own nature, maybe after spending a long time with a person, his character will become better for the other person It exists, at least today's Su He can say that he is a good person.

Since Heaven exists, there must be cause and effect, otherwise he would not have to devote himself to the tragic ending or the cannon fodder killed by the protagonist every time, what did the system say The regulations are nothing more than deception, which may not even be noticed by the system itself.