2

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Quick Transmigration As A Cannon Fodder To Be The Winner In Life QTACF » Vol 2 Chapter 130: Portable space 2
Quick Transmigration As A Cannon Fodder To Be The Winner In Life Vol 2 Chapter 130: Portable space 2
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
When Su He went downstairs in the morning, there was already someone in the Lu family's restaurant. A teenager about the same age as Su He, like a hard-working little bee, was busy in the kitchen.

Seems to have noticed that someone is coming, the boy's nice voice has a hint of coquettishness, "Master, today I made egg cake and white porridge for you, and I will make two small dishes later... ."All right. The boy didn't say the last two words, because he would have turned his head and realized that he had made a mistake. The person who came down was not his master Lu Chengze, but the unfilial son Su He called him.

The smile on the face of Lu Mujin, the apprentice Lu Chengze brought back from the outside, faded, he nodded to Su He, and whispered, "Do you want to eat?"

Su He ignored Lu Mujin and sat at the dining table next to him. The boy's arrogant voice sounded, "Since it's ready, serve it quickly."

When Su He started to move, Lu Chengze also walked into the restaurant. After seeing his son, his gentle face immediately cooled down, especially when he approached and saw Su He An Wen Sitting at the dining table to eat, Lu Mujin stood aside like a servant, looking cautiously, the nameless fire in his heart rose.

"Su He, what are you doing?" he snapped. Su He stirred the white porridge, took a bite, put it down, and tasted it carefully. The mouth was soft and sweet, but unfortunately, the timing of the ingredients was not well controlled, and it lost some flexibility. He put the spoon down, and Su He looked at Lu Chengze and ordered it at him. Nodding, "Father, good morning."

Lu Chengze stood there, the anger on his face still lingering, Su He's greetings not only did not make him happy, but even more dissatisfied. His father was still angry, but his son was sitting there eating steadily, which created the illusion that Su He was the real owner of this house, and he and Lu Mujin were just servants.

Lu Chengze was a little puzzled when he was angry. What kind of etiquette training did his son have since he was a child? The father and son rarely meet each other, often Su and himself and the robot housekeeper stay in the house Here, how to learn this extraordinary bearing.

He was clearly eating breakfast at this time, and he still knew Lu Mujin's craftsmanship. The same, his brows were slightly wrinkled, he rarely moved the breakfast in front of him, drank milk gracefully, and every move was filled with a special feeling, as if he was willing to take a bite of the meal you made, just gave it Your great face.

Even though I have never been able to please this son since I was a child, the situation of standing by myself while the other person is sitting still strongly stimulates Lu Chengze, especially when he sees the grievance in Lu Mujin's eyes. At that time, the anger in my heart could not be suppressed.

"Su and you, get out of here, who will teach you the rules, before Mu Jin and I are seated, you will eat, things that have no rules, Mu Jin is my apprentice, the future chef God, I didn't cook for you." Lu Chengze snapped.

Su He drank the last sip of milk, and the sound of the crisp cup touching the table reverberated throughout the restaurant, "I have already asked my father to cure Lu Mujin," Su He His eyes were deep and incomprehensible, but in Lu Mujin's eyes, they were full of ridicule.

"You also said that you are your apprentice, this is the Lu family, I don't mind you bringing in messy people, after all, you are the head of the Lu family, but don't forget , I'm the real heir of the Lu family, and everyone else you like is an outsider." Su He said without showing any affection towards Lu Chengze.