Useless is a scholar (1)

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Quick Transmigration As A Cannon Fodder To Be The Winner In Life QTACF » Vol 2 Chapter 84: Useless is a scholar (1)
Quick Transmigration As A Cannon Fodder To Be The Winner In Life Vol 2 Chapter 84: Useless is a scholar (1)
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
, "Brother Zhao, I finally woke up, how do you feel? Is there anything uncomfortable?"

When the man left, the boy on the bed stared blankly at the door, "System, I hope you will have an entity soon." This boy is Su He who came to the new world, It's just that he's not in a good mood right now.

Deliberately sent the host to this world.

This is a very magical world. People can cultivate through learning. What these people cultivate is called talent. The stronger the talent, the more powerful it is.

In addition to humans, there are other races, and the closest thing to humans is ghosts.

The original owner of Su He's current body is Zhao Minghan. He is a scholar from a small place. He has just cultivated his talents not long ago, so he was selected by his teacher as a friend. At the time of day, I stayed at the inn where I live now.

Three days ago, he was awakened after falling asleep at night, with a terrifying grimace in front of him, the red ghost's eyes full of malice and greed, the blood in the eyes kept bubbling, the flesh on the face rolled and hideous Terrified, the tongue stuck to Zhao Minghan's face.

I saw him wake up and smiled at him, licked the food under his mouth by the way, I only heard of Zhao Minghan who had never seen a ghost, and that was the first time he met a ghost In the case of stimulation, the secretion of the adrenal glands is immediately accelerated, the heart is beating wildly, and the excessive stimulation is directly frightened to death.

When Su He entered this body, he woke up and saw the man just now. , I had a few words with the other party. After the other party left, he took great care of Su He, and was considered considerate and thoughtful.

In the face of such a handsome young general who takes care of him carefully, it is difficult not to have a good impression. It was Su He who didn't know the plot.

The person he likes is also the protagonist in the plot, Shou, who died of illness not long ago. Qing Shuyuan was unwilling to let his lover die like this, so he imprisoned the other party's soul.

At this time, there is Zhao Minghan, a body that has just died and the yang energy has not dissipated, and he has a five-point imagination with the Su Yi'an he likes. With a body, after Su Yi'an wakes up, he forgets all his past, and is particularly attached to Qing Shuyuan, and their relationship warms up once.

Only hesitant that Su He entered this body first, when Qing Shuyuan came in, Su He was not dead, so nothing happened after that, but he always felt something strange about Qing Shuyuan , So no matter how enthusiastic and hearty the other party was, Su He responded indifferently.

Watching the plot back and forth several times, Su He couldn't help but knead the system. He really hadn't slept well in the past two days. The ghosts came at night, and they were extremely terrifying every time. Su He felt that it was much more terrifying than the ghosts he had seen in the interstellar world.

Su He was awakened by a cold feeling in the middle of the night last night. After waking up, he met a pair of bleeding eyes. When Su He opened his eyes, the eyeballs fell on his face. The stench that was so close at hand, and the touch of something falling on his face with the wet dada, immediately changed Su He's face. For the first time, the weak talent in his body was stimulated, and the Specter disappeared, and he didn't know if he was dead Still injured.