6

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Quick Transmigration As A Cannon Fodder To Be The Winner In Life QTACF » Vol 2 Chapter 164: Star Apothecary 6
Quick Transmigration As A Cannon Fodder To Be The Winner In Life Vol 2 Chapter 164: Star Apothecary 6
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Su's Pharmacy Store opened quietly, and did not attract too many people's attention, the space in the star network is much larger than other places, every moment When the store opens, no one will pay attention unless it is specifically concerned.

Inside the store, Su He was looking at the personal terminal, the virtual person kept walking around the store, most of the time his eyes fell on Su He, but unfortunately Su He did not realize this.

Although there is no one in the store, the virtual person feels this feeling is very good, and even hopes to keep quiet like this. As a result, the quiet and relaxed atmosphere was destroyed in the next second.

There was a sound at the door of 'ding dong', which means someone came in. Su He was still trying to check the news of the auction, and immediately stood up when he heard the sound, raised his head and smiled. ,"welcome."

In the end, he saw a familiar face, Su Chengyue walked in with a smile, Su He laughed, he thought it was a guest, but he didn't expect it was Su Chengyue who left before.

"Didn't you say something happened? Why did you come back so soon?" Su He said with a smile.

"I'm a guest now." Su Chengyue looked proud, he glanced at the potions in the store, and quickly pointed out a few bottles of potions, "I want all these. "

Su He, "…."

Seeing that Su Chengyue really wanted to buy it, he reluctantly packed the package for the other party. After Su Chengyue paid the money, he happily ran to the back, "Hum, I'm yours. The first customer."

"Yes, thank you Master Su." Su He replied casually with a smile.

The virtual man smiled and watched Su Chengyue almost threw himself into Su He's arms, the virtual terminal in his hand, the data flow collapsed for a moment, and soon recovered.

Probably his eyes were too strong, Su Chengyue still noticed it, he looked at the avatar with a smile, and he felt a little cold for some reason. Shouldn't feel cold.

The thought disappeared in a flash, Su Chengyue met the beautiful face of the virtual man, his eyes became obsessed, and he poked Su He, "What's his name? You said this If only it were real."

Su He glanced at the virtual human, the other party had a standard smile on his face, looking at the other party's face, he had to admit that Zhinao's aesthetic was still online, such a good-looking person he He felt that he would lose his mind if he looked at him a second time.

But he doesn't seem to have given the other party a name yet, "Let's call him Qin Zheng." For some reason, the name suddenly appeared in his mind, and Su He decided directly.

"Qin Zheng? Why is it called this name?" Su Chengyue read it twice, but found nothing special, "I think it suits him."

Virtual people are made up of data, and they have no personal emotions without special settings. In addition, when Su He stayed with the other party before, I felt that the other party was not only too good-looking, but also Nothing special, no special attention.

Naturally, he ignored the subtle changes in many places in Qin Zheng. For example, when he heard the name Su He gave himself, his body stiffened for a moment. He thought that Su He had found something, and soon He knew that he thought too much, but Su He and Su Chengyue didn't have any special reaction to the name Qin Zheng.