11

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Quick Transmigration As A Cannon Fodder To Be The Winner In Life QTACF » Vol 2 Chapter 103: Insane femininity 11
Quick Transmigration As A Cannon Fodder To Be The Winner In Life Vol 2 Chapter 103: Insane femininity 11
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
The beast tide is only about a month away from now, and everyone has begun to put the resistance to the beast tide as a top priority. went to the escort.

There will be some non-staff members joining the **** team every time the beast swarms, and the **** team has already established regulations for this. Su He was assigned to the medical team, all of which were temporary pharmacists.

Although there is no perception, Su He's potion talent is still amazing. At the beginning, everyone didn't take Su He to heart. The talent is more in the perception of the original stone.

The effects are all kinds of strange, and some people use it specially in the fight against beasts, and it has a good effect, so many people in the medical team know that there is an excellent pharmacist in this team.

These small storms are only circulated among those who have contact with Su He, and more people don't care about a second-level pharmacist in the medical team.

During this period, the Albert family and the Yan family were also connected, and a large number of supplies were also being delivered to the imperial capital, and other greedy families had no chance to intervene.

Everything went very smoothly. The most forward of the **** team had already begun to meet with the Beast Tide team. As a result, within a few days, Su He found that everyone was looking at him.

Originally Su He didn't take it to heart, but his ears are good, and someone wants to come up to slap in the face, so Su He is welcome. It's still about Joey.

Although there is no space upgrade bonus, and a little less talent than in the plot, Joey's protagonist's halo is still very powerful. Got a lot of fame.

An excellent stone gambler is very important to a family, even if Joey and Root have a good relationship, there are people who join in, naturally there are people with outstanding talent and good looks .

Joey was overjoyed to have time to be admired by the stars, and he did not forget to discredit Alan by the way. Especially what happened in the Forest of Oz at the beginning, when it came to his mouth, he saved Allen, but Allen wanted to push him into the sea of ​​fire because he was afraid.

Regardless of the facts, some people who want to get closer to Joey are taking this fact, so about how Alan stalked Root, the Albert family The news of forcing Root to get engaged came out.

The matter in the forest of green field was naturally not spared, and by the way, he also hacked Su He once, using Su He's ability to gamble with almost every chance in the stone casino.

Some people don't believe it, and naturally some people believe it. In general, Allen's reputation is getting worse and worse among the rumors. What is arrogant, self-willed, grumpy, obviously without perception, cheating with others to choose rough stones, and oppressing Joey, the whole is a shameless female, who is incompetent and jealous of capable people.

Su He's use of this hand on Joey is not surprising at all, Joey has not made much progress to put it bluntly. Still clinging to it, I feel that if I give my heart, I will definitely be rewarded.

In the end, I was killed once, not to mention the other, but I learned the green tea bitch, and I no longer want to be blatant, but instead looks like a little white flower. Root helped, they came to the imperial capital all the way, I don't know how many people they cheated.