5

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Quick Transmigration As A Cannon Fodder To Be The Winner In Life QTACF » Vol 2 Chapter 146: Pride of the Sky 5
Quick Transmigration As A Cannon Fodder To Be The Winner In Life Vol 2 Chapter 146: Pride of the Sky 5
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Su He never thought that he would meet a person so similar to Weiss in this world. If he was not sure that the other party was not Weiss, he would have thought that the lover in this world was still the same as he was .

When Su He looked at the man, the man also looked over. When he looked at Shang Su He, he was stunned, and his eyes flashed confusion. The man stepped forward and stood in front of Su He with a gentle tone, "Have I seen you somewhere?"

Weiss' face, he didn't look very good.

Su He has never been someone who would embarrass himself. With a clear sword cry, a sword emitting a cold silver light appeared in front of Su He. The weapons in the hands of the young people all made a sound, which seemed to be a response and a surrender.

This sword was a birthday present for Su He when he was five years old. It has been cultivated in Su He's body since the age of 2, and his name is Yuanli, and now he has the same mind with Su He.

Warm blood splashed on his body.

When Su He saw everything in front of him again, the head of the white robe sighed, and the whole illusion disappeared, Su He saw everything in front of him.

There is a desk on the seventh floor with three things on it. Beside the desk, a man in black and Qin Zheng are facing each other.

"Di Di Di, Di Di Di, I found that other systems exist, do I need to turn on the battle mode..." Su Yu suddenly resumed the cold mechanical voice and repeated.

Su He looked at the man in black in surprise. He was very familiar with the aura on Qin Zheng's body. Naturally, it was impossible for other systems to appear, but the strange feeling on the man in black was indeed the same as his previous self. It's very similar, except that Su He is better at hiding, and no one finds it.

, that evil cultivator still has a system, everything is the same as this man in black.

Su He's arrival also alarmed Qin Zheng and the man in black.

"Master, he is the evil cultivator, be careful." Qin Zheng didn't dare to do anything, stared at the man in black opposite, and said loudly.

The man in black should only have the cultivation of the God Transformation stage, which is not worth mentioning to Su He, but this is the first time he has encountered a host with a system. It took a long time for Su He to directly destroy it, and he was still somewhat interested in this thing.

While Su He looked at the past, the man in black moved. His weapon was a ten thousand ghost banner, almost all of which were the spirit bodies of monks. Su He suspected that he exchanged this thing from the system, or refined it through several worlds, otherwise it would be impossible to kill so many people without being hacked to death by Heavenly Dao.

After the Wangui Banner appeared, the entire seventh floor immediately went dark. The man in black looked at Su He with a sneer. His Wangui Banner was indeed the same as Su He thought. He used the points It took several worlds to make it, and the souls of the monks were used in it. If it wasn't for him having the cheating device of the system, it would be hard to say that he was the villain in the plot.

Since the completion of the Wanguifan sacrifice, he has not tried and failed, so he was not careful before, and accidentally provoked a sword cultivator who was about to soar in the plot. Points are sent here.

In the eyes of the man in black, Su He has only a dead end, but he did not expect that a cold sword light flashed in front of him in the next moment, and the whole Ten Thousand Ghost Banner was split in half, and the ghost inside Backlash rushed towards him.