8

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Quick Transmigration As A Cannon Fodder To Be The Winner In Life QTACF » Vol 2 Chapter 149: Pride of the Heavens 8
Quick Transmigration As A Cannon Fodder To Be The Winner In Life Vol 2 Chapter 149: Pride of the Heavens 8
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
, The Su family has a seedling born with the body of Taoism, which means that the other party can easily become an earth immortal, but it is still the best five elements of heaven. After thousands of years, the Su family will have another immortal king. , is also an immortal king with five elements and spiritual roots, and just because of this, Su He's status in the Su family is very special.

After Su He left the Su family six years ago, the parents of the Su family almost died. , I didn't expect that Su He sneaked away, and he didn't go home for a few years after he left. In recent years, the Su family has been searching for Su He secretly.

In the first three years, when Su He didn't go to the secret realm, it was fine. From time to time, he would send a message home. When he entered the secret realm, there would be no news. Two years ago, the Ge family expressed that they were in Linglong. Seeing Su He in Little Secret Realm, the Su family's parents went crazy.

Su He had just entered the Su family's site, and news came back. Except for the Su family who were still in retreat, everyone else was waiting in the hall, so Su He brought Qin Zheng into Su What I saw after the house was a group of people sitting on it.

The whole thing was like a tribunal, Su He was a little stunned, thinking that something happened at home, Qin Zheng stepped forward and protected Su He with a protective attitude.

A little childish, there is no one with poor strength who can appear here, and at a glance it can be seen that this is just a kid who has not yet Nascent Soul.

The direct disciple of the big family or the sect never thought that this was a disciple that Su He picked up at random.

"Ancestor, father, what happened to the mother clan?" Su He asked in confusion. Sitting in the middle of the top is the ancestor of the Su family. It is said that this person is already at the level of Immortal Venerable. On weekdays, he is either in seclusion or going out to visit friends. Every time he appears, there must be something important.

Su's father and Su's mother's eyes fell on Su He. If the ancestors weren't here, they would have run up to see if their children were okay.

"Cough." Seeing that Mother Su was about to speak, the ancestor coughed lightly, and the entire hall suddenly became quiet.

Su He's eyes looked over, the ancestor looked indifferent, dressed in white clothes floating like a fairy, beard and hair are white, immortal style, anyone who sees this person feels that this person has a certain smell on him Fairy.

At this time, his face was stern and his power was quite scary, but Su He has been close to the ancestor since he was a child, and he was not afraid at all, and quickly stepped forward, "Ancestor, what's wrong with you?"

The ancestor of the Su family glared at him, "You still know how to come back, it's been a long time since you sent a message to the family." As soon as he opened his mouth, the majesty on his body disappeared immediately, replaced by ordinary old people Junior care.

As soon as Su He heard this, he knew that the ancestor was not happy, so he quickly coaxed him, took out a box from the storage ring, and said with a smile, "See if you like it?"

Old Ancestor is the most loving to this younger generation, Su He, and now he is just deliberately angry. He originally wanted to put on the shelf, no matter what the kid gave him When he got to the contents, he was puzzled at first, then he took a deep breath and closed the box with a snap, blocking everyone's sight.