end

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Quick Transmigration As A Cannon Fodder To Be The Winner In Life QTACF » Vol 2 Chapter 128: The spurned omega (end)
Quick Transmigration As A Cannon Fodder To Be The Winner In Life Vol 2 Chapter 128: The spurned omega (end)
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
They were also pressed down.

It is not a fully intelligent race, it is an inferior race and deserves to be enslaved.

Even if people win the battle later, there are still many people who can't let go of this. They are people, not animals. What they do under the control of pheromones makes them painful and helpless.

It is said that the emergence of such a drug should cause great turmoil in the Federation. What is strange is that this time the upper military and government of the Federation expressed the preciousness and importance of this drug very harmoniously, but there was no other action.

Only a few people know that it is not that the people above have not acted, but that they have already negotiated. Of course, there is naturally no need for force to deter.

With the announcement of the gene drug, the name Zhou Qing has become a household name. Most people do not have too many ideas. .

What makes people even more gratifying is that some bate found that after using the gene drug, their physique became stronger, and others awakened their spiritual power. As an intermediate force in society, the huge bate is the most neglected. They do most of the heavy work, but no one can see their hard work, just like the toiling worker bees in the bee colony, due to their own limitations, Even if you are interested in a career, you have to give up because of your own conditions.

The changes brought about by gene drugs are huge. Zhou Qing, who endorsed this drug, was quickly promoted to a first-line superstar, and various advertising endorsements came one after another. After communicating with the team, Su He expressed that his The focus is still on singing.

The team did not take over too many resources to consume Su He's popularity. His resources are all the top ones, so others can't envy them, and they are friendly with the military Cooperation and endorsement of today's hottest gene drugs, Zhou Qing's status is unshakable based on these two points alone.

After that, Su He began to prepare his second album, this time he tried to compose his own music and has so much experience in the world, especially Ming Yu was a genius composer in his lifetime, this strength He still has it.

There is no time to think about Qi Lan and the Qi family.

I only know from others that the Qi family left the Capital Star because of bankruptcy and offended people, and Qi Lan disappeared. When I heard Qi Lan's news again, I learned it from the system.

Qi Lan died and was killed by a school student named Peggy. There was a systematic existence. Su He quickly learned the specific situation. It turned out that Qi Lan and his parents had repeatedly happened because of money. After the conflict, because the Qi family couldn't support it, Qi Zheng and his wife wanted to sell Zhou Qing, but this time it was Qi Lan.

After Qi Lan knew in advance, he stabbed all the privacy of Qi's family, and he himself hid. Originally, if the Qi family sold the company, they could still be a rich man, but unfortunately, Qi Lan killed the Qi family directly.

, in order to avoid retaliation by others, he had to leave the capital star quickly.

Qi Lan did these things, and he was notorious. In order to restore the enjoyment of the past, Qi Lan found Peggy. After he was reborn, he used the songs he knew would become popular in the future Peppa is popular.

After that, Qi Lan never broke contact with the other party. It was also because of the existence of Page that he could never worry about money. Even if he was called home by debt collectors, he did not abandon Page.