16

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Quick Transmigration As A Cannon Fodder To Be The Winner In Life QTACF » Vol 2 Chapter 157: Heaven's Pride 16
Quick Transmigration As A Cannon Fodder To Be The Winner In Life Vol 2 Chapter 157: Heaven's Pride 16
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
When the thunder came to an end, the surrounding black gas had disappeared without a trace. This thunder struck directly for 49 days. During this period, no one dared to take a step. Lanzong, at this time, the sect has long been destroyed. The ancestor of Tianlanzong rushed into the black mist and never came out. However, there were a total of seven people who entered the Thunder before, except for the ancestors of Tianlanzong. According to the news, this order card has been broken, which means that the seven Immortal Venerable powerhouses have all died, and the forces of the Immortal Realm will undergo major changes.

Immortals, or not just the strength of Earth Immortals at all. After all, it is not something that Earth Immortals can do that can make the Immortal Venerable powerhouses fear battles.

Thanks to Old Ancestor Su letting the Su family open the mountain protection formation in time, which can resist the attack of the Immortal King. From this mountain protection formation, you can see the background of the Su family.

As for the battle of the Immortal Venerable level, it is beyond the imagination of ordinary people. Although Su He is at the Earth Immortal level and does not know what is going on outside, Qin Zheng is different. When he came to this world Although it was a body chosen at will, he never thought of sealing his memories.

This time he was calculated by the heavenly way of this world, so he lost his memory, thanks to the relationship between the two, otherwise he would know what he would do.

Now I have recovered my memory. Although Qin Zheng is still here, he knows what happened to the Su family. He also told Su He not to worry about the Su family. When the book was written, Divine Consciousness ran to talk to Old Ancestor Su, and it is not necessary to mention how he was beaten. Anyway, Old Ancestor Su was relieved a lot.

When there is no more black air wafting out of the wordless scripture, the thunder will stop automatically. Qin Zheng took the wordless scripture and flipped through it at will. A bit of spiritual consciousness was pulled out.

"Although the wordless scripture is useless, it can also be used as a body protector if you are good at it. You can play with it." Hand the scriptless scripture to Su He, Su He has grown from Qin Zheng knew what the wordless scripture was, and what was going on in the system, so he put it into the space.

Seeing the wordless scripture, he remembered one thing, and asked Qin Zheng, "Without the constraints of the wordless scripture, what will those systems do?" Qin Zheng was stunned for a moment, he hadn't thought about it. These questions, after hesitating for a while, asked, "All destroyed?"

He felt that Su He should not have a good impression of the system, and destroying these things would save them all day and night.

Su He gave him a white look, "Since Wuzi Tianshu has created a system, Su Shi must have been accidentally created by a certain world, it is better to create a place to manage these systems in a unified manner, so as not to disappear. Bind them to harm people."

Qin Zheng agreed without hesitation, he closed his eyes, his consciousness quickly fell into various worlds, and all those systems were taken away. As for the world where the system appeared, Qin Zheng hesitated for a while, Stop them first and plan to wait until the system is arranged.

Su He still didn't know what an amazing thing Qin Zheng had done, but after looking at the sky, someone inexplicably called out, there were men and women, old and young, all of them were terrified look at yourself.